Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Searching for good Ecommerce Hosting provider (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=54204)

How? 01-25-2012 07:21 AM

Searching for good Ecommerce Hosting provider

I wonder what do you think about Hostdone.com? Is it good company to host e-commerce web sites?
The price suits my budget, but I would like to know more companies which are able to host e-commerce web sites in order to compare their offers.

Any points to share about their cheap web hosting packages?
Could you tell me anything about them?

~Serverpoint~ 01-26-2012 12:58 AM

I believe that it will be reasonable to choose time-tested and trusted web host that provides also helpful customer support services.
Contact the company you are interested and see how helpful and patient they are.

storminternet 01-26-2012 03:29 PM

Many webhosting provider offers one month money back guarantee.
You can try out any webhosting package that includes one month guarantee just to
test their services.

serena85 01-27-2012 02:57 AM

You can try 101 they are pretty good.

a-b-c-d 01-27-2012 03:18 AM

I can absolutely agree that hostdone.com offers really cheap web hosting deals.
I've done a search on their domain name and found very useful information about them.
Servers are stable, speed connectivity is fast.
The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best.
Moreover, I found a coupon code [HOSTDONE20] - 20% discount.

swizzle 01-28-2012 12:56 AM

I think you should use services with specialized packages

Gorrilas 02-01-2012 03:29 AM

I suggest you to look for more options to choose from. AS I know Simplehelix is delivering reasonable e-commerce solutions with fast and stable plans and knowledgeable support team which is always ready to help.

Michel001 02-02-2012 03:49 AM

There are many web hosts that can be suitable for your needs.
Why not to do comparison research.
If you ask me, I consider Hostgator.com, Exmasters.com and planethoster.net to be good options for you.
They saved a good sum of money for me - their hosting plans are cheap.

Infinite 02-07-2012 03:05 AM

I totally support simplehelix.com suggestion. You will get high available support, featured plans and featured plans, you should give them a try.

CPU 02-09-2012 05:16 AM

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
As for reliable ecommerce hosting services, I would suggest HostDepot.com company.
The coupon code FM1111 will save 50% off the price for you.

Grignard 02-13-2012 02:46 AM

I think you should definitely use trustworthy services provided by Simplehelix.com.
You will receive affordable solutions with high stability and nice features.

clo@ 02-14-2012 03:47 AM

If you are still in search of reliable option for getting quality ecommerce hosting services, I can recommend HostForWeb.com web host.
- pricing are unbeatable,
- the best part online support solves your problems in minutes,
- Servers are stable.

janejackson 02-15-2012 12:24 AM

There are many thing have to keep in mind crossing a hosting company. The main concern is Security and price.

Santrex 02-15-2012 02:49 AM

What software do you want to use?

Edmund 02-16-2012 02:06 AM

I suppose you should use services provided by narrow specialized host - Leveltenhosting. They are offering cheap, quality solutions with helpful support team and fast servers.