Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Is SEO the most important part on making a website good? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=101594)

shantybeauty 10-15-2013 10:01 PM

Is SEO the most important part on making a website good?

Can SEO be the only bulk in making a website friendly? Cmon there are great deals of facts, design, functionality, user friendly, effective.

Julius Henry 10-15-2013 10:52 PM

Absolutely.Perfect website only friendly user to SEO.We should make a website as perfect with designing,content and all things for SEO.Then only website getting Good position on search engine result.

ICTBoost 10-16-2013 12:19 AM

Nope! SEO is very important, but sometimes, when creating your webdesign, you have to choose if you make it optimal for search engines, or for humans.

When I create a website, I always make the design for humans, not for search engines.
If you want a perfect webdesign for search engines, then you have to develop a clean website with text, images and text links. (so no special navigation, etc ...)

Kiarafernandes 10-16-2013 05:32 AM

Yes it is most important of website making good and getting business. If we have website we don't get any business for this so what is the use of that website. Useless SEO make it worthy. But one another factor is designing.

willsondany 10-16-2013 05:47 AM

SEO shall be done for every website following the search engine guidelines to get a good impact. SEO is not mandatory. If you don't need to rank a website in a particular search engine you no need to follow the particular search engine's guidelines.

SeniorDark 10-17-2013 12:34 AM

SEO is important, but as stated earlier if you have to choose search engine or human you should in all circumstances choose humans, since when it's good for people it will also be liked by the search engine

jobtardis92 04-25-2014 05:21 AM

SEO makes your site as a user friendly. It makes your site popularity in search engine.

gulshan 04-28-2014 03:32 AM

Yes SEO helps in driving traffic to a website and to increase its visibility in the search engines. SEO does not only mean placing relevant keywords at the right place. directory submissions, article promotion, blog promotion, link building, talking about the web site in relevant social forums and networking sites and so on.

zigradar 04-28-2014 06:51 PM

Its been said that SEO i.e. organic traffic is long term and sustainable. However, one should focus on various other modes too. Social, Email, Referral etc.

ankit009 04-28-2014 10:45 PM

SEO is not the most important thing for making the website good, I think you have some mus-perception about this. Of-course there are many things for making the website good, but there is only one thing for making your website search engine friendly and that is SEO.

ChristinaCa 04-28-2014 11:43 PM

SEO is a process of improving the visibility of the site on search engine. It promotes the business online. There are two types of SEO which helps in increasing the traffic and ranking of the website. On page and Off page SEO.

KevinFlanne 04-29-2014 12:21 AM

SEO is really a very important factor used to making a website good. If a website has no traffic, then its worthless. You can use SEO techniques to make your website popular on the internet and you can get more traffic. I think SEO is an essential part for any website.