Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   I need #1 web host in USA (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=188311)

clo@ 01-09-2017 05:49 AM

I need #1 web host in USA

I need #1 web host, I would like to get shared hosting plans at (with real US ips).
I need about 10 gbs of space, 150 gbs of bandwidth.

Any info on QHoster.com cPanel shared hosting services?
Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?
What host is better from your points? Why? What host would you choose?

SanGoku 01-09-2017 10:30 AM

The best web hosting is 4Goodhosting. I can say that their service is excellent. They are always helpful and service is excellent. I came from traditional hosts but I was very upset with the performance and service. I moved my personal site to 4goodhosting and was so impressed with their service. Everything was great. Support is fast because they respond in few minutes and not hours.

ParthivShinde1 01-09-2017 10:51 PM

Try hostgator is one best hosting company and very helpful service.

kronos77 01-11-2017 07:05 AM

A2hosting.com provides quality services which are full-featured and uptime is high.
Their plans include nice networking features that make your business easier to run.
flash51 is their discount.

Infinite 01-12-2017 03:53 AM

I'd say that with ViUX.com you will find everything you need. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

jagdishrock 01-13-2017 12:07 AM

You must go through Offer section of forum site there you will get many hosting provider as per your requirement from them select one as per your budget

How? 01-13-2017 03:18 AM

I can not express how happy I am with QHoster.com services. I don't really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen.

Grignard 01-17-2017 04:27 AM

You will make right choice if you give ViUX.com a try. My network and server uptime are great - 99.99% - sites are always up. This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect

rosestorm1 01-17-2017 11:18 PM

i think bluehost is one best hosting company and very helpful service. Good support 24/7

a-b-c-d 01-19-2017 03:57 AM

The price is outstanding for the features provided, but in a time when hosting is very competitive, it's the Customer Services that makes the difference for me (and should for anyone).
I'll be with QHoster.com for a long time to come I think. For a newbie I can't recommend them more highly.

Michel001 01-26-2017 03:59 AM

Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS.

I have been with QHoster.com US web host for over 7 months everything is ok on their shared hosting. And my traffic is continuously increasing day by day. The Speed of blog is very good. The pricing and support is very good.

Gorrilas 01-30-2017 04:17 AM

I suggest to use ViUX.com without any doubts. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for any website. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.

Edmund 02-14-2017 04:50 AM

I know with hosting from ViUX.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.

CPU 03-02-2017 03:59 AM

==+>> Dailyrazor.com

The tech's are great at helping you resolve your issue and give a quick follow-up to make sure you're ok.
Overall, I am quite satisfied with the service they provide, as well as the customer service and customer support & team.

badohn 03-04-2017 07:45 PM

i think bluehost best option !