Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What is Google My Business? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=441033)

Fusioneventz 06-15-2018 02:38 AM

What is Google My Business?

What is Google My Business?

srijarahul21 06-15-2018 02:59 AM

Creating business page for your business which includes address, phone no, working hours and get listed in google Maps to know correct location of your business.

akashsharma1 06-15-2018 03:04 AM

Create the business page which includes, address, Phone number and working hours. After that Google will send the verification code and your business will verify with Google.

NandiniShinde 06-17-2018 10:46 PM

Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.

kitchensink 06-17-2018 11:18 PM

Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses, brands, artists, and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.

loganjake 06-18-2018 12:42 AM

Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.

manige3e 06-18-2018 12:52 AM

muruganram 06-18-2018 05:33 AM

To add your business information to Google Maps, Search, and other Google properties, you'll need to create a Google My Business listing (or get access to one, if it already exists). Manage how your business information appears across Google, including Search and Maps, using Google My Business—for free.

phaman6 06-18-2018 09:19 PM

u need it to create local seo

RJR Hospital 06-18-2018 11:07 PM

RJR Hospital - Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment in Bangalore | RJR Hospital | Scalp Psoriasis Treatment in Chennai | Arthritis Treatment in Chennai

woodtechkitchen 06-21-2018 04:13 AM

Thanks for sharing

nathanleo 06-21-2018 05:29 AM

Google My Business is the newest and fastest way for businesses to effectively manage their line brand presence through an all-in-one Google interface. The Google My Business dashboard allows you to do the following: Effectively manage and easily up date your most recent and current business information on Google.

toursinfijiseo 06-21-2018 11:49 PM

Manage the information that Google users see when they search for your business, or the products and services that you offer. Businesses that verify their information with Google My Business are twice as likely to be considered reputable by consumers.1 When people find your business on Google Maps and Search, make sure that they have access to information like your hours, website, and street address.

Shiv 06-23-2018 05:26 AM

Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence on Google, including Search and Maps.

avantika0905 06-25-2018 04:24 AM

It is business page for your business to list in Google Map which contains addres, phone number, working hours, images.