Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Google (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   How can i get high traffic for my website ? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=99930)

sinicline 07-18-2013 06:09 PM

How can i get high traffic for my website ?

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how can I get high traffic in my website..? any suggestions ?

C.Rebecca 07-21-2013 10:06 PM

You’ll need a play with the keywords (try targeting keywords that have good monthly searches).

Whenever I am optimizing my site or my blog, I make sure I have the best keywords. I use Keyword Country to find the most popular and geographically active keywords in my niche.

Once you have a list of popular keywords:

- Participate in niche related forums and communities
- Contribute in social networking sites (Post on related wall pages)
- Submit RSS feeds to feed directories
- Start a catchy blog and invite other bloggers to guest post
- Write guest posts for blogs related to your niche
- Share viral content (images, text, videos etc)
- Offer valuable information and make your website user-friendly (for repeated traffic)

If you are not on a budget, you might also like jumping into PPC. It gives instant results.

Honey497 07-21-2013 11:16 PM

Use social media sites for driving the traffic to your website. Create fan pages, business pages, groups and communities on social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, Google+, etc and invite friends to join them and then share some good posts or updates along with your website's URL. This will surely help you in getting good amount of website traffic.
Also do some Off-page SEO techniques such as forums posting, article submission, blog commenting and posting, social bookmarking and guest posting. This will also help a lot in getting good traffic for your website.

Margaret Atwood 07-28-2013 10:24 PM

Blog commenting, forum posting, Guest posting and social media sites are very helpful for driving traffic to your website.

helpmeplease 07-29-2013 12:27 AM

I did directory submissions,article writing,social bookmarking and social networking promotion.These are free seo methods which helped to get small amount of traffic.Finally i got paid seo service from XnYnZ.com the this promoted my sites in 100 directories,search engines,one click submissions to google,yahoo and bing and google keyword generation.Now my site having good page rank and visitors ratio.

sam davis 07-29-2013 01:14 AM

I agree that through social media you can increase your website traffic and its natural and highly valuable website.

Jacob555 08-23-2013 03:30 AM

First of all the site should be very attractive that people should visit and share with others, it should be SEO friendly and have a strong keywords.

check plagiarism online free turnitin

Permingo 08-23-2013 05:52 AM

DOing SEO in the proper manner without spamming the web, be active on social media...

spyindia786 08-28-2013 02:58 AM

use white hat seo and some off page activities like as:
social bookmarking
dir submission
article posting
forums posting
blog posting and commenting
pdf, slide sharing and image posting
which is some off page technique to getting a websites ranking.....

rickymartin11 09-20-2013 05:04 AM

social networking promotion can increase your website traffic.

WebHelpRequest 09-20-2013 11:30 AM

I am in same boat

I am an administrator for two related companies and have been asked to increase ranking.

Any advice ?

Thanks.

shoaib Marfatiy 11-08-2013 05:18 AM

focus on your content, and use high pr sites and dofollow site. you can also delete bad link and low quality link.

syrena143 12-10-2013 12:11 AM

Build Quality content for your site and quality backlinks from trusted domain.

NicholasCage 12-16-2013 10:26 AM

make do follow high pagerank blog links..

azzedinejamal 12-21-2013 12:22 AM

If you want direct traffic then I'll prefer Social Media website but If you want Organic Traffic & Searches then SEO is the best way.