Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Is blackhat SEO technique useful? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=54235)

helpout 01-27-2012 09:04 AM

Is blackhat SEO technique useful?

Hi dear friends,
I am new member here and want to know that are blackhat techniques helpful in Search Engine Optimization?
Any drawbackes of them?
Kindly share with me.

carman448 01-27-2012 10:24 AM

Blackhat technique is never useful for the long term you should always apply white hat techniques to get better long term results.

jeny 01-28-2012 01:11 AM

In this technique webmaster uses illegal techniques to build links and traffic.It is not good for the site because google can penalize you for using this technique.

taipres 01-28-2012 11:05 AM

As carm448 pointed out, it's horrible for the long terms, in regards to Google they'll either dead list you our slap you down, but short term it can be useful. I personally recommend you not take the risk, take it slow, build value(turtle that won the race) kinda thing.

InnoExts 01-28-2012 02:55 PM

Black hat SEO techniques may provide only short-term gains and possible penalization from the search engines.

ryangetty 01-29-2012 09:07 AM

No never, only useful if you want to get your site banned or penalized.

IAMalfin 01-29-2012 07:10 PM

Using BlackHat SEO can get you penalized or banned, so I suggest use other techniques.

prabhat 01-29-2012 09:02 PM

i think black hat seo technique is never useful for us.Using Black Hat SEO you can banned

Jackmarton 01-29-2012 10:15 PM

black hat techniques gives you a quick results but these results are not useful because these are against the search engines policies so whenever these techniques are highlighted the site have to beer banned from search engines

bryanbell 01-30-2012 04:08 AM

A black hat SEO technique is used to get quick rank on search engine result page through unethical manner. It does not follow the rules and regulations of search engine so it is an illegal way to improve rankings. By using black hat techniques you can get good results but it is for a short time because through a black hat you can’t get long term results and your website may be penalized by search engines due to use of black hat techniques.

schumannrober 01-30-2012 06:08 AM

Many webmasters that wand to get result quickly use black-hat technique but it is not useful for long terms result and it may be couse of your website ban.

myrnaganda 01-30-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helpout (Post 197726)
Hi dear friends,
I am new member here and want to know that are blackhat techniques helpful in Search Engine Optimization?
Any drawbackes of them?
Kindly share with me.

Never used any blackhat mate. its bad for Google.

gaurav.solanki 01-30-2012 10:39 PM

It might help you for the time being, however very harmful in future. Google can penalize your site later.

shaunmark8 01-31-2012 03:55 AM

No it is not good as our website can penalize by search engines.

hairtransplant 01-31-2012 05:10 AM

For short term planning it can be called effective but for long term it should be avoided. I think the excess use of black hat technique can harm your site tremendously. I have sen some sites simply vanish from the search engines, and they never came back!