Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Which one is better for SEO? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=211229)

rahul47 03-17-2018 07:50 AM

Which one is better for SEO?

Which one is better for SEO? Uploading the video directly to the website or uploading the video to YouTube and embedding the video on the website? What are the Pros and Cons of these methods?

vikasprince 03-17-2018 09:54 PM

embedding video from youtube is better than uploading a video on the site.

smmexpertss 03-18-2018 11:01 AM

The difference between SEO and SEM is simply that Search Engine Optimization is part of Search engine marketing or Search marketing as it is widely known. Both processes aim in increasing visibility in search engines. ... It involves other methods that can get you more search engine visitors like PPC advertising.

JeniAnderson 03-18-2018 09:40 PM

Weather you can choose uploading the video to YouTube and embedding the video on the website. it will save your website size also. This method is will not affect SEO. It is also a Organic method only.

smmexpertss 03-19-2018 10:32 AM

Web search is one of the most powerful tools we have today. Just like you, people from all walks of life use Google to find solutions, learn new things and understand the world around. One of those new things may be determining whether SEO vs SEM is best for your business

buyinstagram 03-19-2018 12:50 PM

“Is SEO for website builders or SEO for WordPress better?”

It’s a good question and we get asked that a lot.

You probably have similar (yet common) questions, such as:

Which website builder is the best for SEO?
Does a specific website builder have a natural advantage when it comes to ranking higher in Google?
Everybody and their cats tell me that WordPress SEO is the best and is the only way to rank high in search results. True?

evejones 03-19-2018 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahul47 (Post 777950)
Which one is better for SEO? Uploading the video directly to the website or uploading the video to YouTube and embedding the video on the website? What are the Pros and Cons of these methods?

Uploading video to your site can increase the loading time of your site if the video length is more. It is better to redirect instead.

johnmorrison 07-05-2018 02:41 AM

Uploading the video to YouTube and it is embedding to the website is better than directly to posting the videos to website.

muruganram 07-05-2018 04:04 AM

The Google sandbox or “sandbox effect” is a filter that Google applies to new websites that want to rank in the search results for specific phrases. The filter exists to prevent SEOs and spammers from easily manipulating search results by satisfying all of Google's major offsite and onsite factors.

Stellajones 07-05-2018 04:15 AM

First, upload the video on your site and then upload on the Youtube. After that, use the embed code on Web2.0 sites.

Navjot Singh 07-05-2018 06:43 AM

This one is correct - "Upload video on YouTube first and then use YouTube video link into your website for SEO purpose."

watson jamare 07-06-2018 02:28 AM

Weather you can choose uploading the video to YouTube and embedding the video on the website. it will save your website size also.One of those new things may be determining whether SEO vs SEM is best for your business Just like you, people from all walks of life use Google to find solutions, learn new things and understand the world around

nathanleo 07-06-2018 02:34 AM

Does a specific website builder have a natural advantage when it comes to ranking higher in Google? Everybody and their cats tell me that WordPress SEO is the best and is the only way to rank high in search results. ... People say drag & drop website builders are terrible at ranking.

Lemosys 07-06-2018 03:19 AM

Organic SEO including Article submission, Blog submission and Press-release submission is better for search engine optimization.

Sheeroh 07-06-2018 04:10 AM

I would definitely upload it on YouTube and post a link to it on my site.That way I can get some traffic to my site via YouTube and also because I wouldn't want to affect my site's load time.