Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Best Windows Hosting Service?? Any suggestions? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=51980)

CPU 10-24-2011 02:49 AM

Best Windows Hosting Service?? Any suggestions?

I wanna find the best Windows Web Hosting provider available in the market.
Think that there are many experienced webmasters who can help me in this case.
I found m6.net and Hostdone.com companies.. they offer really attractive windows hosting deals. What company will be better to deal with and why?

What Windows hosts can you suggest me?

Hosting Advisor 10-24-2011 07:30 AM

Well you can choose anyone of them, as both web hosts have a pretty good reputation.

Why? This question's answer you need to give us. Why you considered only these two web hosts?

Infinite 10-26-2011 01:59 AM

I beleive that Webintellects is providing really best windows solutions. They are reliable host with fast servers, skilful support and cheap prices.

serena85 10-26-2011 02:11 AM

Why do you want only Windows server?

tommylii 10-26-2011 07:12 AM

I do believe aspnix and sibername will be good for meeting your needs.
They provide Windows services cheaply and reliable taking into account the demands of their customers.

clo@ 10-27-2011 02:57 AM

When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy.
I prefer to deal with time-tested web hosts.. Say m6.net windows hosting plans will be the best option.
It has 14 years of experience in providing hosting services.
It will be good deal!

Grignard 11-01-2011 03:56 AM

As for me reliable windows options are provided by 7host. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability, useful features for cheap prices.

How? 11-02-2011 05:59 AM

You can also try to have a look at windows hosting deals offered by Aspnix.com web host. it is also windows specialized web host that will suit all your specific demands on favorable terms.

The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.

Edmund 11-04-2011 02:58 AM

I can say that webintellects is delivering the most quality windows hosting solutions. You will get high performance solutions provided by skilful support.

a-b-c-d 11-08-2011 05:33 AM

+ vote for M6.net windows hosting deals.
They tend to concentrate on quality and personal service.
Pretty much all the companies nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different companies and pick the best.

I would better try this web host if i were you.

charlottelocksm 11-30-2011 08:44 AM

I beleive that Webintellects is providing really best windows solutions. They are reliable host with fast servers, skilful support and cheap prices.

Charlotte Locksmith

JollyWorks 12-01-2011 01:37 AM

There are no best host at all, you can name any host as good which satisfies your demands

tonybrown2387 12-01-2011 09:00 PM

Selecting a web hosting service is a crucial task as you are going to rely on them when it comes to 24x7 website operations. Do go through different packages and then select on basis of prices and service.

grunn 12-02-2011 08:23 AM

The best Windows provider is Aspnix.com.
They have provided Windows optimized hosting services which are full-featured and well-supported.

morgandavid05 12-08-2011 10:03 PM

It depends on your need. There are several plans for web hosting and each of them are suitable for different people. Hence, choose your plan.