Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   VPS deal - need to be reliable and low cost (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=150781)

grunn 01-05-2015 08:25 AM

VPS deal - need to be reliable and low cost

Do you know the right place to have a deal with reliable and low cost VPS provider?
Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com were advised me to sign up with but I have choose between them. What would you advise me to do?

shiraoshi 01-07-2015 12:59 PM

My advice is try 4goodhosting. I've been with them for over 5 years and so far I haven't had any complaints using them. Everything was great! Pricing is still reasonable with a lot of discounts. Support is very fast compare to big companies out there. Honestly, I haven't experience any downtime yet. If I were you, I wont hesitate anymore. Just try them.

mastersite 01-12-2015 12:04 AM

Have a look at https://needassistant.com/. I believe there you will be able to find something really useful for yourself

Celsius 01-12-2015 07:58 AM

I want to say that it's hard to choose between such reliable hosts like Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com.
They have stable servers which are well-balanced and their prices are rock-bottom.

Edmund 01-13-2015 04:42 AM

I have noticed supremeservers.com can fit meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

How? 01-15-2015 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grunn (Post 454877)
Do you know the right place to have a deal with reliable and low cost VPS provider?
Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com were advised me to sign up with but I have choose between them. What would you advise me to do?

You can pay via Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller. Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.
Very happy so far. I highly recommend QHoster.com vps hosting if you care about your online presence.

kronos77 01-16-2015 06:47 AM

QHoster.com is a trustworthy host with high uptime and low prices.
Support is active around the clock.
They provide quality support which is able to solve issues in no time.

peterfreddy 01-16-2015 11:53 PM

I haven't heard about either of the web hosts which you have specified. So, I am not sure about them. Anyway, if you are in seek of a reliable and low cost source to get a VPS plan to host your website, I would suggest you with TuckTail.com this web host provides a wide range of low cost VPS plans. You can choose any one which suits your hosting needs. All their servers are highly stable and durable which ensures hassle free hosting experience with 99.9% uptime. They provide 24/7 customer support too. It would be a best deal for you to sign up with them today. Good luck.

SandraFFrank 01-17-2015 12:31 AM

A reliable web hosting is must for all type of websites and blogs, cheap hosting are not always good. Some budgeted web host are also good for various VPS deal. You just plan a great web hosting ideas for your business that will never let you to think about any vps or reliable deal.

Gorrilas 01-19-2015 02:34 AM

I can say Zeropid.com is offering high quality server hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

Infinite 01-23-2015 05:16 AM

I'd like to say that glowhost.com be best option to get server solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

Grignard 01-28-2015 04:59 AM

According to my knowledge supremeservers.com is the quality hosting which vps plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support

afrodita 01-28-2015 09:43 AM

Hostsailor.com is the best choice as they have solid servers and quality support.
Being in your place, I'd use them.