Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Social Networks (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Why facebook become popular? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=56961)

jamesranatte 05-08-2012 02:44 PM

Why facebook become popular?

Hello friends I need to know that why facebook is becoming so popular than other social networks? What is the reason behind this? Please specify me.:confused:

Johnsmith1 05-09-2012 05:19 AM

facebook have huge database of the users and also have good features

nopi 05-15-2012 05:22 PM

facebook have huge database, easy and good features
house siding repairs

isoconsultantgm 05-17-2012 10:58 PM

yes there is no question that facebook has huge database and face book has developed good user friendly application that users love to stay over their for a long time that's make so much popular FB. :)

manojob 05-18-2012 05:23 PM

Facebook has Become more popular because there are so many Excellent Features like commenting,sharing,poking,liking the posts, and creating the poll, and so many other Features.

Suny051 05-21-2012 04:02 AM

Facebook is so popular because this is gives many facilities for website user of facebook.

haaiamerica 05-21-2012 11:57 PM

Facebook has more features and easy move to sharing the information.

JoshHartnett 05-22-2012 12:01 AM

Because Facebook has more additional advantages and features for the users than other sites such storage capacity, sharing the information and many more.

warren12 05-22-2012 07:28 AM

Facebook is the function of other sites, storage, information sharing and for many more users, there are additional benefits.

jackshobs 07-10-2012 10:46 PM

The site serves as an innovative platform where users can have fun as they interact with other users. Also, It is offers various communities and groups where users can choose to become a member. Facebook is utilizing one of the most powerful viral marketing strategies ever conceived.

eastvantage 07-10-2012 11:47 PM

Facebook is addictive and people just can't stop once they got facebook.

iso 17025 07-11-2012 03:05 AM

Face book is a easy to access and get more information from friends circles and this s provide a nice future.

h20mysticshadow 07-11-2012 09:45 AM

Well, like any other at first, I was very reluctant to use the Facebook phenomenon. And then my friends were all keep on asking me, hey Nicole do you have facebook? So, to be "IN" on the trend since it sounds cool and unique, I created my account.

Facebook are there helping companies to increase their online presence through networking and maybe that's the reason why many people loves facebook.

rajivwebads 07-14-2012 04:06 AM

Facebook became popular because of its various superb features in which timeline is the most used and appreciated one.

robtownley 07-14-2012 04:28 PM

When it first started it didn't have all that and it still become popular, I personalyl think the reason it took over myspace and the others is that you have to show your real name, and people could find each other by real name, not by some username you give yourself, the only way you used to be able to find someone on myspace was if you asked them what their username was first. Plus there was no annoying dodgy javascript/ html that crashed your computer or played music unexpectedly.