Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Web Promotion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Which is good PPC or SEO ? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=180059)

promo1 11-07-2016 02:27 AM

Which is good PPC or SEO ?

Which is good PPC or SEO ?

webdeveloper220 11-07-2016 03:13 AM

If you have patient then SEO is good otherwise PPC is good but for PPC you have to pay, per click charge and get result in short time and SEO take some to giving you the result.

actonyinc 11-08-2016 01:21 AM

When it comes to boosting traffic to your website, you have two basic options: pay-per-click (PPC) advertising or search engine optimization (SEO). You can pay for traffic using the PPC advertising programs provided by Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing and others.

AshokDixit89 11-08-2016 01:26 AM

I personaly prefer SEO techniques more then PPC, because firstly SEO process are unpaid, it will generate organic traffic & also very helpful for keyword ranking, which is very imporatant for business development & also helpful for generate daily real time traffic.

randiv 11-09-2016 12:02 AM

I think both are online marketing techniques, but you can use both If you have enough budget. But SEO is evergreen, but now a days it takes too much time.

williamjamez205 11-09-2016 02:10 AM

If you have patient then SEO is good otherwise PPC is good but for PPC you have to pay, per click charge and get result in short time and SEO take some to giving you the result.

arcusdotnet 11-09-2016 02:23 AM

normal seo is better when compared to ppc

fyaseo 11-09-2016 04:07 AM

PPC for short term and SEO for Long Term :D

vwebdevelopment 11-10-2016 02:09 AM

If you need only promotion then go with PPC, but SEO is a method to go with a flow to make a mark with quality backlinks to make a renowned web market position for long time.

Web Design Company in United States

simon606 11-10-2016 03:00 AM

When it comes to boosting traffic to your website, you have two basic options: pay-per-click advertising or search engine optimization SEO You can pay for traffic using the PPC advertising programs provided by Google Ad words Yahoo Search Marketing and others.

needtshirtsnow 11-12-2016 02:01 PM

I prefer Seo. PPC can sometimes be costly and not pay off.

StuartSpindlow4 11-15-2016 12:40 AM

I too prefer SEO over PPC as PPC is costly. but for new web site PPC is good choice as SEO is slow process. it take time to achieve good result from SEO

Ajaysharma 11-17-2016 11:22 PM

Search engine optimisation is best as Compare to PPC. PPC is paid traffic whereas SEO help to get free traffic towards the website and to get high page rank in search engine results page.

digital111 11-22-2016 11:26 PM

I personaly prefer SEO techniques more then PPC, because firstly SEO process are unpaid, it will generate organic traffic & also very helpful for keyword ranking.You can pay for traffic using the PPC advertising programs provided by Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing and others.

Quote:

digitalmarketingexperts,digitalmarketingagencyindi a,digitalmarketingcompany

hanceseuropean 11-22-2016 11:28 PM

When it comes to boosting traffic to your website, you have two basic options: pay-per-click (PPC) advertising or search engine optimization (SEO). You can pay for traffic using the PPC advertising programs provided by Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing and others.