Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Web Promotion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   What is affiliate marketing? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=191035)

alexson 03-17-2017 05:36 AM

What is affiliate marketing?

I know very little about affiliate marketing can someone describe about it properly?

robertpro07 03-20-2017 12:11 AM

When you sell some one's product or service through your effort or promotion then you get some commission of that purchase, i.e, called affiliate marketing.

RH-Calvin 03-21-2017 10:34 AM

Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people's (or company's) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others, and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.

Carolmelissa 03-23-2017 03:40 AM

Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people's (or company's) products.

spindlowstuart1 03-23-2017 04:09 AM

Affiliate marketing is when a company pays others, usually called affiliates, to promote the company's products or services.

Ajaysharma 03-25-2017 12:27 AM

Affiliate marketing is promoting someone else's product, service, or business online for a commission. The difference is internet marketing can be both your own product, service, or business or someone else's, whereas affiliate marketing is always someone else's.

Carolina Flores 03-28-2017 02:34 AM

When you sell some one's product or service through your effort or promotion then you get some commission of that purchase, i.e, called affiliate marketing.

jasonroy21 03-29-2017 03:25 AM

Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people's (or company's) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others, and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.

pxljobs 04-03-2017 03:04 AM

This is an internet advertising that allows any online business affiliate themselves with website owners this is make money by generating sales,traffic,lead for the merchant business.

stella 04-03-2017 04:17 AM

search engine optimization (SEO) is like a license to print money.
As a result, many affiliates attack SEO by slapping together a TAS (thin affiliate site) and banging away at link building using some sort of cheap automated tool that promises to “have your site ranking overnight.”

pxljobs 07-10-2017 09:38 PM

These is one of the oldest form of marketing technique you can refer some one for online product that person buy the product based on recommendation you get an commission these technique called as affiliate technique.

BenWood 07-11-2017 05:26 AM

Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts.

Dennydevi 07-14-2017 03:31 AM

When you sell some one's product or service through your effort or promotion then you get some commission of that purchase.

quickyadspro 07-16-2017 10:55 PM

Affiliate marketing is one of the oldest forms of marketing wherein you refer someone to any online product and when that person buys the product based on your recommendation, you receive a commission.

wismacibanteng 07-17-2017 01:48 AM

i dont know | i am only know Cara Mencairkan BPJS Ketenagakerjaan