Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   shared hosting with affordable prices (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=152107)

kronos77 02-13-2015 06:47 AM

shared hosting with affordable prices

There are two hosts which are to my liking - a2hosting.com and whitesystem.net. Which host is better to have a deal with?

Infinite 02-16-2015 02:55 AM

If you are in search of reliable hosting provider check for offers from techlogicsolutions.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

SanGoku 02-16-2015 04:45 PM

If you are looking for host with affordable pricing, you can go with 4goodhosting. Their hosting really affordable. I have been hosted with their reliable and stable shared hosting. They never oversell shared network like other hosts do. I have had no problems so far. There are no outages or slow loading. My blogs are running 3x fast compare to the last host I have used.

expatmortgages 02-16-2015 08:07 PM

I went with www.Hostgator.com who are pretty good in my opinion for support which is what you need if you are not very technical which im not

Ged

om2580 02-17-2015 08:51 AM

you must check their reviews section you will get details about them

a-b-c-d 02-18-2015 04:48 AM

For different package is different,according to what kind of website you want to build,the higher price is not always better, suitable is best. I know Glowhost.com is reliable option to deal. Their shared hosting plans impressed me a lot.

Grignard 02-19-2015 03:56 AM

I think you need to have more reliable options. I can say jnhosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

mastersite 02-20-2015 02:35 AM

Have a look here:
https://ifastnet.com/
They have really good options and reliable services.
I believe there you will be able to get really good services

Edmund 02-26-2015 05:02 AM

From the personal experience I recommend to rely on jnhosting.com. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Lou Vincent 07-04-2015 03:09 PM

Try out Serveria mate; I can say it with certainty that you will love it. They have excellent Shared Hosting plan, it comes within budget with so many advantage including Multiple GigE Connections, 100% managed servers, unmetered traffic and no down time at all with extremely high quality customer support including Skype!

ukhostsurf 07-07-2015 03:15 AM

Host Surf UK is a UK Web Host and Server Provider. We offering affordable Shared, Reseller Hosting, VPN, Dedicated Servers, Cloud Servers and Web Design services to customers throughout the UK and Worldwide. We have over 5 years of experience in the hosting industry. We enable clients to have their own website instantly and supply businesses and webmasters with professional hosting services. With 24/7 support and polite staff via our ticket system, the service is intended to be cost effective for everybody. We can't forget that all of our UK web hosting, UK Reseller Hosting and unmanaged dedicated server packages are very affordable and all come with a 14 day money back guarantee.
Affordable UK Shared Web Host
UK Managed VPS
UK Cloud Servers
UK Dedicated Servers

yamamoto 07-08-2015 12:50 AM

QHoster.com
They have 2 main advantages as for me:
1. They have 10 server locations to chose from.
2. They accept payment options such as Perfect Money, WebMoney, Payza, Bitcoin.

Lou Vincent 07-10-2015 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yamamoto (Post 486844)
QHoster.com
They have 2 main advantages as for me:
1. They have 10 server locations to chose from.
2. They accept payment options such as Perfect Money, WebMoney, Payza, Bitcoin.

Don’t mind mate, but counting these stuff as advantage is pretty low standards. I believe that whatever payment processor they accept it is hardly an issue since service is what we are looking for not an exchanger to have our favorite’s payment processors. As per locations that are benefit while at the moment I am using Serveria, it’s having benefits that actually matters like 99.99% Uptime guarantee, 14 days money back guarantee, up to 10 clean IPs and much more!

LisaMateer 07-13-2015 12:17 AM

Try to get as many reviews about its web hosting services and after that on the basis of that choose a reliable service provider.

kmjyoti 08-05-2015 01:57 AM

I think you need to have check their reviews section.