Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Need hosting solution (read what I need inside) (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=984357)

How? 03-28-2024 03:54 AM

Need hosting solution (read what I need inside)

I have three blogs, a forum (phpbb) and personal site for my hobby.
Need over 50 gbs of ssd, 4 gbs of ram, 2000 gbs of bandwidth
How is Regvps.com vps hosting service? any experience dealing with them?
will you point me a good host?

afrodita 03-29-2024 11:14 AM

VPS accounts are available from allwebhost.com and owned-networks.net.
In my unbiased opinion, these companies deserve a glowing 5/5 star rating for their exceptional services and dedication to their customers. If you're looking for a web hosting provider that you can rely on for fast, reliable, and high-quality service, these hosting providers are definitely the way to go. I highly recommend them!

a-b-c-d 04-03-2024 01:05 AM

I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Regvps.com Switzerland vps. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.

Michel001 04-09-2024 12:46 AM

XenVps0.5 - $8/month, CPU 1хE5-2680, RAM 0.5GB, HDD 15GB, Bandwidth 1TB per Month, Location USA - Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland, Russia. I have not been disappointed. Regvps.com is an extremely proficient provider and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.

CPU 04-12-2024 04:35 AM

Diskspace and Bandwidth are good. Regvps.com is a solid hosting provider whose feature-packed hosting services can scale according to your needs. 24/7 live chat support has proven very useful for me and all requests have been dealt with very fast.

kronos77 04-16-2024 08:09 AM

Good and reliable deals are available from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com.
They have awesome support teams. With 100% uptime we never face any critical problem. If a little problem arises, their support team solve that instantly.

clo@ 04-19-2024 12:15 AM

I can't praise these people enough. They offer a superb personal service with exceptionally quick response time. I'm really glad I've moved to Regvps.com vps hosting solutions. ISPmanager Business Official for $25/month.

tommylii 04-23-2024 12:35 PM

Right accounts are available from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com.
These hosts are the BEST companies and always deliver TOP Notch Customer Service. They are available 24/7, with minimal wait times and are always happy to help you resolve any problems with your website. I am a very HAPPY customer!

a-b-c-d 04-30-2024 01:46 AM

I can't praise this team of support folks enough - they make things look so easy, they have not had any downtime since I have been a customer. Port: Switzerland and Germany – 1 Gbit/s, Port: Russia and Usa – 100 mbp/s. IPv6 is available Switzerland and Usa.

It is very convenient and extremely simple to order for Regvps.com VPS hosting. Within a minute after placing an order, the customer will be able to use his server in full.