Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What is Clocking ? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=201202)

Asmit Roy 08-21-2017 11:25 PM

What is Clocking ?

Confuse about the clocking,

Can anyone suggest me what is clocking and how to use it to the website ?

Jessicawilson 08-21-2017 11:30 PM

Cloaking is a search engine optimization (SEO) technique in which the content presented to the search engine spider is different from that presented to the user's browser. This is done by delivering content based on the IP addresses or the User-Agent HTTP header of the user requesting the page.

virginoilseom 08-22-2017 12:03 AM

Cloaking is a search engine optimization technique in which the content or information presented to the user is different from that presented to search engine crawlers (i.e. spiders or bots) for better indexing.

You might have understood now that cloaking is an illegal practice and is considered a Black hat SEO.

MAIAWILLOW 08-22-2017 12:24 AM

Clocking is a function of EmpCenter that uses a web-based or physical time clock to record the time an employee begins and ends his or her work schedule.

jamesrobertt 08-22-2017 02:46 AM

To show different content in web crawler and human is known as cloaking.

RH-Calvin 08-22-2017 09:41 PM

Cloaking is a search engine optimization technique in which the content or information presented to the user is different from that presented to search engine crawlers (i.e. spiders or bots) for better indexing. In other words, the web server is specially programmed to return different content to search engines than it returns to regular users, in an attempt to distort search engine rankings. The Search engine may permanently ban from our index any sites or site authors that engage in cloaking.

bblfoods 08-22-2017 10:18 PM

Cloaking is a spamming search engine optimization (SEO) technique. Cloaking refers to the practice of presenting different content or URLs to users and search engines

josephdarryl 08-22-2017 10:35 PM

Shrouding is a spamming website streamlining (SEO) method that a few website admins use to demonstrate the substance of their locales to the web search tool creepy crawly so they could rank higher for their watchwords, and they indicate another thing to the guests.

lilianalilly 08-22-2017 10:36 PM

Cloaking is a search engine optimization (SEO) technique in which the content presented to the search engine spider is different from that presented to the user's browser. This is done by delivering content based on the IP addresses or the User-Agent HTTP header of the user requesting the page.

Ryangigs 08-22-2017 10:55 PM

Cloaking is that serving another page to users with different of Search Engines.!!!

Fadia Sheetal 08-22-2017 10:58 PM

Its black hat SEO technique so do not trying to use it for your website.

stellasweety 08-22-2017 11:05 PM

The web server is uncommonly customized to return distinctive substance to web search tools than it comes back to customary clients, trying to misshape internet searcher rankings

Jacksondavid 08-22-2017 11:10 PM

ArkPresentation 08-22-2017 11:27 PM

Cloaking is a search engine optimization technique in which the content presented to the search engine spider is different from that presented to the users.

Asmit Roy 08-22-2017 11:46 PM

Thank You very much for giving your important suggestion on Clocking. Now I realize that the technique many be harmful if I will apply it for my website.