Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   How to generate traffic for a single static webpage? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=157589)

Ruby707 08-19-2015 11:37 PM

How to generate traffic for a single static webpage?

My boss wants me to rank for a single static webpage that is dedicated to a plugin... So basically it's just a single page with a demo and buy button of a plugin..

Now he wants me to generate traffic with this single web page.. I tried to convince him that it's merely impossible to get into the eye of Search Engines with just a single page.. But he doesn't even bat an eye...

so have any one done seo for a single page?? And what are the methods to generate traffic to this single page??
Mobile App Developer usa | Game Developer usa | Mobile Application Development Firm

eunicemadeline 08-24-2015 09:45 PM

Obviously by building appropriate backlinks for this webpage and keeping its content user-friendly and unique.

cybexindia15 08-25-2015 03:32 AM

Your generate traffic for a singal page than first of all work in SMO and PPC.

CheshtaBose 08-27-2015 06:28 AM

Build quality backlinks by using unique contents is the best method to generate traffic towards your website.

jessdsouza123 09-01-2015 05:00 AM

Start link building for that static page, social media is the best way to increase traffic. Also install analytics to track that traffic, Gostats will be helpful for you.

thegurukulledu 09-01-2015 06:25 AM

Using Offpage and On Page SEO ,
Also Make internal link ,
Unique and Clear content With Images,
Anchor text,
Back link,
SMO.

shanken 09-02-2015 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruby707 (Post 494257)
My boss wants me to rank for a single static webpage that is dedicated to a plugin... So basically it's just a single page with a demo and buy button of a plugin..

Now he wants me to generate traffic with this single web page.. I tried to convince him that it's merely impossible to get into the eye of Search Engines with just a single page.. But he doesn't even bat an eye...

so have any one done seo for a single page?? And what are the methods to generate traffic to this single page??
Mobile App Developer usa | Game Developer usa | Mobile Application Development Firm

It is not impossible to rank a single web page. Try to use two or 3 keywords in your mete title and also work them in the description. After that build authority of that page by creating links to that page. All you really need to do is to make sure that that single page is on the first page of google for the keywords you optimized it for.

1844junkrat 09-02-2015 02:30 AM

Do off page of your website and use social media network to promote your business.Now a days social media plays an important role to get quality traffic for your website.