Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Web Promotion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   How to decrease bounce rate (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=164079)

stefijain 01-23-2016 12:13 AM

How to decrease bounce rate

Hi,
I m getting high bounce rate on my website. Please share your suggestions to fix it and improve bounce rate for my website.

AshokDixit89 01-27-2016 12:29 AM

Bounce rate represents the percentage of people or visitors, who open only one page on your website, don't click on anything, and move on.
To decrease bounce rate you must focus on content related issues such as-
Readability of content.
Fresh content.
Using right keywords.
Landing pages for high volume keywords.

bankruptcy 01-27-2016 06:10 AM

I think it depends on what your site is doing/selling. A high bounce rate does not necessarily mean you have a problem, or that Google will penalise you for it. You might just be answering the site visitors question with your landing page content. I think the time spent on the site is a more important factor than bounce rate, but it does depend on your sector.

Walteradams 01-28-2016 12:01 AM

i think improve your website and focus on your real guests through content marketing way.

RH-Calvin 01-29-2016 03:50 AM

Bounce rate can be decreased by various factors. Some of the effective ways are:

Good content
Internal links
Good and easy navigation
Quick loading time for your webpage

Sangeetakashyap 01-30-2016 01:29 AM

Bounce rate is the crucial factor for any website which decides how much traffic can be attained by it within a specific time. It can be lowered down by making a website attractive. Even by adding informative content and eye catching images a huge number of online visitors can be attracted towards a website easily. Make your HTML code less messy and make your website user friendly so that it can accessed easily from anywhere you are residing.

rahulrockers146 07-18-2016 01:07 AM

For decrease bounce rate you must write unique things on your blog because people want to see some unique content if they find irrelevant thing they escape page .

tracystiltner98 07-18-2016 03:12 AM

you need to increase the content quality and use the images and videos in your content. This way people will spend more time in your content. Create relative content on your blog or website.

Pillars 07-19-2016 12:22 AM

Include relevant information and content on your site.
Do internal linking in different webpages.

pattroderick 07-19-2016 03:52 AM

You Should focus on this
Loading Time
Design Structure
Content
Internal Links

smmexpertss 07-21-2016 01:58 AM

Before we can fix our bounce rate, we have to fully understand what bounce rate is. Bounce rate is the percentage of visitors who come to your website and leave without viewing any other pages on your website. If you look into your Google Analytics, you will see a percentage. If you’re average bounce rate, for example, is 75%, this means that 75% of the people who come to your website leave after only viewing the page they entered on, whether it was your homepage or an internal page.

gaurav2020 07-21-2016 02:16 AM

i think improve your website layout and make mobile friendly website !

ram79 07-21-2016 02:57 AM

Along with good content on landing page, on the sidebar and footer, you can include recommended content, most read content and interesting articles related to the current page. This will allow users to navigate through multiple pages and explore the website more than just limiting to the landing page.

shaunblake12 07-21-2016 05:50 AM

By Making
Internal Links
Quality Content
Intersesting Images
Page Loading Time

muhammadSufyan1 07-21-2016 06:03 AM

1# Adjust the Bounce Rate of your website
2# Reduce the bounce rate of the web pages in the Profit Index
3# Stop targeting keywords/ marketing channels which are sending low value traffic

4# Create landing pages which satisfy visitor’s query
5# Create landing pages which prominently display your ‘Call to Action’