Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Tips to promote your blog? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=100259)

noahwilson 08-05-2013 04:43 AM

Tips to promote your blog?

You might have invested days, several weeks and even several months making an amazing blog with awesome design and excellent content but then you realize that no one look at your blog. You need to have certain strategies to promote it. Below are some key strategies to promote your blog.
- Optimize your blog for Google
- Use social media
- Do social bookmarking
- Cross promotion
- Utilise your contacts and ideas
- Post excellent content at frequent basis
- Submit your blog to blog communities.

rajdev00 08-05-2013 05:43 AM

These are the best method to promote blog site.
picnic spots delhi

paban 08-05-2013 06:56 AM

Doing SEO, both on page and off page is best for a site always..

Spectrum_Aaron 08-05-2013 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noahwilson (Post 303882)
You might have invested days, several weeks and even several months making an amazing blog with awesome design and excellent content but then you realize that no one look at your blog. You need to have certain strategies to promote it. Below are some key strategies to promote your blog.
- Use social media
- Do social bookmarking
- Cross promotion

Excellent list of strategies you offer here, noahwilson. There's really no one way or single strategy to achieving excellent SEO results and, in particular, blog traffic. It's really a combination of multiple effective avenues that needs to be utilized.

For my off-page blog promotion efforts, I work a lot with Facebook (both paid and non-paid options). To a lesser extent, I'll make use of LinkedIn and Twitter, as well. I also utilize document and presentation sharing sites like SlideShare and Scribd quite a bit. And after I complete a blog post, I always send pings to multiple blog-based search engines through Ping-O-Matic. For my on-page efforts, I mostly rely on Google's Keyword Tool for ideas and effective keyword combinations. Taken altogether, these strategies and resources have worked great for my blog about milwaukee business opportunities.

Mobi_Dev 08-05-2013 08:07 AM

Nice tips!
Also you can promote your blog via commenting on other popular blogs. By writing meaningful and interesting comments you will attract the attention to your signature and link, which can lead person to your own blog.

helpmeplease 08-06-2013 05:18 AM

Good sharing about blog promotion.You can promote your blog by doing free and paid seo methods.Free SEO methods like Directories submissions,article writing etc.. helps to get some traffic to your sites.Also these methods will take some months to bring visitors.So you can also get paid seo service to increase traffic and page rank soon.You can visit the site XnYnZ.com get the paid Search Engine Visibility service for $2.50/Month,this will helps to increase traffic for your blog and page rank soon.These are best Blog promotion techniques.

Honey497 08-08-2013 12:34 AM

Totally agree with you. Guest posting is also a good way of promoting your blogs

How? 08-08-2013 03:38 AM

I would highly recommend you to give Paidforumposting.com a try.
They offer article writing, blog commenting, and forum moderation packages as well to complement the forum posting.
It will help you to drive traffic.

Spyindiarahul 08-08-2013 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noahwilson (Post 303882)
- Use social media
- Do social bookmarking
- Cross promotion

hello these are nice tips to promote blog but still i confused that what is cross promotion please share over feed back

rummy26 08-08-2013 04:46 AM

Guest posting is one of the best feature of seo.

Danny786 08-13-2013 01:04 AM

Doing SMO and post article, blog, bookmark, forum

bluelizard95 08-14-2013 03:55 AM

using Simple Viral Incentives

johnhenry123 08-18-2013 10:24 PM

Guest posting is best way for blog promotion. Do comments on other high PR blogs and use natural linking in your blogs and also do social-bookmarking of your submitted blog link.

fairybet88 08-20-2013 10:27 AM

how to make a great blog?

how to make a great blog of your own, and get a good rank in Google?
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Permingo 08-21-2013 06:50 AM

Yeah, These are best methods to get promotion of your blog..