Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   EU dedicated server provider (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=64017)

afrodita 03-06-2013 09:07 AM

EU dedicated server provider

What is the best EU dedicated server provider?
1paket.com seems to be the best one.
Do you agree with this statement?

clo@ 03-07-2013 05:36 AM

Aspnix.com will be good enough. Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
Check out their EU dedicated hosting packages. According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning.

yamamoto 03-12-2013 01:25 AM

I would recommend you to check AJKservers.co.uk. They have their servers in United Kingdom and United States.
And their prices always lower then other companies have.

grunn 03-12-2013 07:11 AM

1paket is worth your attention.
Their servers are rock-solid and prices are not high.
They have well-balanced servers with high uptime and there are no setup fees on them!

How? 03-14-2013 05:12 AM

I know that pretty good hosting in EU provided by 7host.com
They offer a wide range of dedicated servers to choose from.
I have never seen such user support. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours.
Superb features, service, and quality.

Grignard 03-19-2013 02:17 AM

Exmasters is reliable enough to use hosting services from. Servers are low cost and prices are competitive. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more details.

Celsius 03-19-2013 08:11 AM

Santrex.net and 1paket.com are reliable EU dedicated server provider with high uptime, affordable prices and quality support which is online around the clock.

a-b-c-d 03-20-2013 05:57 AM

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website.
I'd choose novatrend.ch and their EU dedicated hosting packages.
Great host. Wonderful customer service and very quick responses.

Edmund 03-22-2013 03:13 AM

My preferable option is to use services from Aspnix. You will get high available support, fastest servers for reasonable prices.

Gorrilas 03-28-2013 01:48 AM

No doubts Exmasters.com will meet your demands with their quality services and featured solutions, you should definitely go with them.

Infinite 04-04-2013 12:20 AM

You can use Exmasters.com with no hesitations. They have rock-solid servers which are supported well. Prices are competitive and servers are quality.

zitam 04-12-2013 02:32 AM

No.. check out their reviews before choosing them.
Because, reviews will help you out to choose the right hosting service provider.

Michel001 04-24-2013 04:52 AM

I strongly believe that crookservers.com will be the most reasonable choice of web host for getting cheap servers in EU.
Extremely fast response time to issues as well as problem resolution. Very impressed about the indepth of knowledge of the support team as well as website uptimes!

tommylii 04-25-2013 06:09 AM

Readymakers provides quality servers in Europe on sweet terms.
Servers are stable and prices are competitive.
There are SAS drives on them.

CPU 04-30-2013 01:32 AM

You will be pleased using novatrend.ch as they have their own Data Center in Switzerland - that will be great for audience in Europe.
Good server up-time and speed connectivity.
Their web hosting plans are feature-rich and the pricing is competitive.