Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What is Google cache? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=51542)

seoowner 10-04-2011 05:53 AM

What is Google cache?

Hi Friends,

Kindly let me know more information about Google Cache? how it is helpful for keyword ranking?

Thanks,

chotamunda10 10-04-2011 06:23 AM

when Google bot come to your site and read your site's On-page and cache your page according to that

anuns 10-04-2011 10:28 PM

Hello Friend
You can check your site when you site cache Google crawler come to your site and all site read properly than you website cache and give back links according your site.

Robbin07 06-02-2012 04:14 AM

Google cache is the way for checking post url that page cache or not so some technique used like cache:url

shockgarden143 06-02-2012 04:49 AM

Caching is a component that improves performance by transparently storing data closer to end users such that the future requests for that data can be served faster without going back to the origin server.This can be helpful to look at when you are actively building backlinks to a web page and want to know how often Google is caching that page. It is also helpful to see if Google has found your latest content changes.

Even, You can rank on Google only when Google will cache the page of your website. That is why All SEO Teams always keep close eye on caching

isoconsultantgm 06-04-2012 09:42 PM

nice post thanks for sharing.

jeny 06-04-2012 11:07 PM

Google usually takes a snapshot of each page it examines and caches or stores that version as a back-up. If the cached date is for a long time that means the site was not boosting through good submissions,like articles, links , bookmarks submissions

shockgarden143 06-05-2012 12:17 AM

According to my opinion caching is a component that improves performance by transparently storing data closer to end users such that the future requests for that data can be served faster without going back to the origin server. Caching reduces both the load on the origin server as well as speeds up users' online experience.Practically every search result includes a Cached link. Clicking on that link takes you to the Google cached version of that web page, instead of the current version of the page.

emailrobertcena 06-19-2012 04:26 AM

Thanks for sharing information regarding google cache. this information will be useful for me to learn more about google cache....

frank00 06-19-2012 04:42 AM

IT is the information about that page which is indexes by Google on the indication of internal boats , there is complete info there about that page with picture , for analysis and then updated the keyword according to the rank and quality

Mattwaldoch 06-20-2012 06:02 AM

When the Google bot come in your site then it crawl your site and divide into according the category.After that one copy your site content send to the database and now it do index to your site page and create the back link to the website.

Acoustic Neurom 06-20-2012 09:28 AM

Thanks for sharing such a useful information.:)

juliia.zoee 06-21-2012 10:59 PM

hi everyone there are lots of information about me i am very happy when i seen these kinds of information thanks for sharing. :)

priyank 06-22-2012 01:48 AM

data logger

If you want to get more information about the data logger.
data logger.
Then I will give you one link just open it and see all the information about the data logger.

sunilgupta 06-22-2012 05:56 AM

yeah Google Cache is a way to check while Google has catches your web site at last time !