Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Traffic Corner (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Link Exchange (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=54294)

Liquid Energy 01-30-2012 11:57 AM

Link Exchange

I'm new to link exchanging and I was hoping I could get a few pointers. Here are the questions I currently have:

1) As a PR1 site, should I be willing to do a link exchange with anyone who will post my link or only related sites?
2) Should the linking I do be organic or should I just have a page for links? If the answer is organic, can someone provide an example for how I would do that?
3) How do I find people to exchange links with?

Thank you!

bretttina 02-03-2012 08:27 AM

I would really concentrate on related sites as this will be more beneficial in the long run,

Liquid Energy 02-09-2012 10:57 AM

I was thinking of just going to related blogs and comment a lot. Would that work or do you think I should make a link page and just email related sites?

Omega03 03-12-2012 12:08 AM

Well... promote more and more .. you will find the webmasters

PearlMalta 06-04-2012 08:33 AM

It is good to go on related blogs however check if they have 'dofollow' links or not. Without 'dofollow' links are of minimal value.

easy web 06-05-2012 12:10 PM

I think buying text link is a simple way to get quality backlink. such as TLA. You can choose any site you want. and any alexa rank you want, and still many option there. Or you can place your link in my site, with affordable price.

Elsha 06-05-2012 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PearlMalta (Post 219737)
It is good to go on related blogs however check if they have 'dofollow' links or not. Without 'dofollow' links are of minimal value.

really good point to note, the blogs commenting without dofollow is not much beneficial

juliermills 06-06-2012 04:40 AM

A link exchange is a confederation of websites that operates similarly to a web ring. Webmasters register their web sites with a central.

shakir 06-10-2012 08:35 PM

Link exchange is not worth much, exchange links PR1+ site will be better but should careful about relevancy...

sam davis 09-13-2012 06:51 PM

Instead of link exchange, how about manually submitting your websites to forum sites, blog sites and social networking sites.

cobo_836 09-14-2012 07:20 PM

Can anyone tell me where there is free Links?

kenstone9 10-07-2012 01:13 PM

The link exchange field is not only extremely large but also useful in building business contacts.

MixboxIam 10-08-2012 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liquid Energy (Post 198148)
I'm new to link exchanging and I was hoping I could get a few pointers. Here are the questions I currently have:

1) As a PR1 site, should I be willing to do a link exchange with anyone who will post my link or only related sites?
2) Should the linking I do be organic or should I just have a page for links? If the answer is organic, can someone provide an example for how I would do that?
3) How do I find people to exchange links with?

Thank you!

Firstly, you should do a link exchange with related website but not for everyone.
Secondly, you just need a page like homepage for links but not the entire of your site.
Thridly, use google to know where you can exchange links with

john.hernandez 10-09-2012 07:31 AM

It is always good if your share links with niche websites. Also...if the website who is sharing your link gets penalized by google, you will also penalized. So..when exchanging links..you must be very careful.

kenstone9 10-15-2012 12:49 AM

Link exchange is one of the most effective search engine optimization techniques. When done right it can significantly boost the search engine ranking of a website.