Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Any good managed vps hosting providers? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=231563)

Michel001 04-22-2018 11:54 PM

Any good managed vps hosting providers?

Need managed VPS hosting account:
- 50 gbs of hard disk,
- 1 tb of bandwidth,
Linux
I am considering VPS deals from Kvchosting.net and QHoster.com web hosts.
which one is better to go?
What would you do being in my place?

tommylii 04-24-2018 08:02 AM

Check out VPS deals from hostwinds.com and hostsailor.com.
These are the best web hosting services. They are very safe, fast and have great support. They have many helpful options for beginners in web hosting, like easy way to start and create website.

CPU 04-26-2018 02:06 AM

I am 100% happy client, highly recommend kvchosting.net ssd vps hosting services.
They offer instant setup - no prepayments, no credit cards are asked. It has been the perfect web hosting company for me.

clo@ 05-03-2018 07:26 AM

Try to look at Hostforweb.com cheap web hosting deals as a perfect alternative!
USE THE CODE: "code2018" !!! HURRY UP (Time Limited) !!

HindiMePadhe 05-04-2018 09:11 AM

Do not miss any attempt to destroy your valuable website by reading the chips of any chips hosting. Do you know when it will be duck? You look forward to most fastest web hosting. Today is the best hosting hostgator hosting in the market today.

grunn 05-08-2018 08:26 AM

OISsite.com and hostingsource.com VPS deals are considered to be the best in delivering their services in a quality webmaster-friendly manner.
Support is always very kind and helpful they are reachable via phone call, so it is easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.

tpois122 05-09-2018 03:28 AM

What i experience in godaddy is the best website for vps hosting. They provides good customer care service.

buy & sell industrial machines

drugrehabpoint 05-09-2018 04:24 AM

Very useful information, thanks for this

How? 05-10-2018 04:45 AM

Uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes! Can't say anything bad about the price either. QHoster.com is great. Once I lost some of my account files. It was my fault and I deleted them by accident. I didn’t know what to do.

a-b-c-d 05-16-2018 01:54 AM

I am pretty sure that kvchosting.net and their good ssd vps plans will serve your demands.
Vitally important fact is that they even have nice scripting extras, free bonuses, additional features at cheap price - this is a great plus for their team.

JeniAnderson 05-17-2018 09:45 PM

Bluehost is one of the best vps web hosting providing 24/7 Customer support. It's easy to access and we can personally make changes without any additional assistance from their support team.