Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What should I do to increase Google backlinks? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=54438)

jennypretty 02-04-2012 02:51 PM

What should I do to increase Google backlinks?

Hello,

I want to increase Google backlinks? I have been submitting to web directories and social bookmarking sites for years.

However, I just checked google backlinks but I don't see the increase.

Thanks very much!

IAMalfin 02-05-2012 09:12 PM

Hi, well as you can see, it depends if your link building is a do-follow or no-follow, dofollow give backlinks while nofollow is only traffic.

Happy to help.

Markeric 02-06-2012 03:29 AM

To increase back links use these techniques:
i) Advertise your site on free classified sites
ii) Articles submission
iii) Directory submission
iv) Forums postings
v) Blog commenting
vi) Social Bookmarking

asim raza 02-06-2012 04:16 AM

yes you are right markeric i think best way incares back links in google.........

Liquid Energy 02-06-2012 02:08 PM

When you are on a blog, right click and press inspect element and make sure it doesn't say no follow

lets4410 02-06-2012 05:12 PM

you can use seo quake to determine whether a backlink will be do follow or no follow

srikarnl 04-12-2014 10:06 PM

do social book marking

LongIslandTech 04-13-2014 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennypretty (Post 199322)
Hello,

I want to increase Google backlinks? I have been submitting to web directories and social bookmarking sites for years.

However, I just checked google backlinks but I don't see the increase.

Thanks very much!

You can manually check to see the on checker sites. Just go to the site you think you have a backlink from and manually put it in. If its legit it will come up as good. Now "Good" is not always good. You could have a one but it could be nofollow or you could have a follow link that is not indexed by google. Google doesn't report all links.

manoj01 07-19-2014 01:04 AM

Link building is a long process, you are in a very good place to learn how to start your link building. Check out The professional guide to link building. You can use OSE to check your existing backlinks.

amanvermasc 07-19-2014 03:40 AM

you can use seo quake to determine whether a backlink will be do follow or no follow

ThedorisJackson 07-19-2014 04:46 AM

Quality inbound links can increase direct, indirect, and search traffic to your blog. Too many Google penalties will negate your backlink efforts, so be careful.

simonlybargains 07-19-2014 11:29 AM

Use ahrefs, majesticseo and opensiteexplorer to research backlinks from sites ranking your keywords and attempt to replicate the dofollow links you find :)

NicholasK 07-20-2014 04:09 AM

Forum posting blog commenting

ChristyMathew 07-20-2014 09:25 PM

To build a backlinks for your site, you must follow some SEO techniques
First focus on Social media, social bookmarking, and make a post on forums, blog commenting. I am sure these procedures will help you to get sufficient backlinks for your site.

Crystal21 07-21-2014 12:04 PM

You can buy backlinks from freelancers on sites like SEOclerks, listingdock etc.