Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Linux hosting Or Windows hosting (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=175473)

vijayalakshmi 07-29-2016 11:02 PM

Linux hosting Or Windows hosting

Which one is better for Hosting ?
Linux Hosting or Windows hosting

jagdishrock 07-30-2016 12:29 AM

Both are different os platform it depend that for what purpose you want hosting

jacobwallace 08-01-2016 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vijayalakshmi (Post 576209)
Which one is better for Hosting ?
Linux Hosting or Windows hosting

Its totally depends on your use ,but if you search better hosting i will suggest you that dedicated hosting is best.

nomi147 08-04-2016 05:20 AM

As your site visitors and usage increases or decreases, you can easily change your custom Windows Server resource choices with immediate effect. The system recalculates the price of your custom Windows hosting plan,

NaraAzimvoa 10-23-2016 01:33 PM

i advice Greengeeks, this cheap and famous i think you can look this video about hosting

Bluewelthost 10-31-2016 01:26 AM

Hii,
Its all depends on your usage and your website type and requirements.
can you please share what are the requirements and budget you are looking for?
we are happy to assist you.

with regards,
bluewelthost

jagdishrock 11-04-2016 01:01 AM

Both are good hosting , it mostly depend upon your application and software which hosting will support . If you just want to host your website than Linux hosting with c panel will be good for you

huesolution2008 03-14-2017 12:05 PM

Both Linux and windows are good, depending for purpose of use. many application are smooth on windows and some work good on Linux. So a developer can suggest you what he need, but i can suggest you for both windows hosting and Linux hosting, you can buy from Host Surf UK

ishusharma 04-06-2017 04:10 AM

Linux hosting

Linux and Windows are two different types of operating systems. Linux hosting is more secure and more efficient than Windows. Linux also has more of the features web designers expect, so unless you have websites which need specific Windows applications, Linux is the preferred choice.

farhandiesel 04-11-2017 01:23 AM

Great post with nice information thanks for sharing

How? 04-12-2017 06:25 AM

You can get linux and windows hosting deals at warez-host.com
Great features. Their prices are great but not the cheapest. I highly recommend these guys!

scopehosts 04-20-2017 11:11 PM

Choosing between windows and linux platforms depends purely on your requirements and needs.

Michel001 04-24-2017 07:43 AM

The choice of platform depends on the apps you are planning to host.
Linux is much cheaper than windows. For instance, Linux is for php sites, and Windows of asp, asp.net apps.

Taking the advantage of the opportunity, can recommend boomhost.com Linux cpanel hosting deals.

Pricing is quite good.
They will pass on the savings to you.
They have a promotional offer running with recurring 50% OFF for LIFE across all of their Linux cPanel hosting plans. Use coupon code: 50FORLIFE

mastersite 04-25-2017 12:32 AM

You can have a look at hostwinds.com. They do have as shared as VPS as linux as windows based options. Good luck!