Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Good keyword tool for the SEO (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=51742)

sneddandcosta31 10-13-2011 02:46 AM

Good keyword tool for the SEO

As the world goes increasingly goes online, keyword research becomes an important element to revenue generation. Certainly, using keyword tools make sense, whether you opt for free keyword tools or paid keyword analysis tools. The Google AdWords Keyword Tool should be used anytime you want to check specific keywords. This is a free keyword search tool that can be used to determine popularity of keywords, competition, and cost per click (CPC). The Google AdWords Keyword Tool can be used by choosing "Columns" and selecting Global Monthly Searches and Estimated Ave. CPC. This gives you at-a-glance information.

nicoledeal 10-13-2011 05:54 PM

I would agree that the GKWT is valuable, but I challenge anyone who uses that tool solely as their method of keyword research. Get your keywords wrong, pick keywords with too much competition, or pick irrelevant keywords and your free search traffic is either zero, or not targeted to your promotion.

AmitThapa 10-14-2011 01:01 AM

google adwords keywords tool
google analytics

AmitThapa 10-14-2011 01:38 AM

google keyword tool is main part of the seo.it's helps to find competition of keywords in search engine & targeted keywords to analyze for our sites.

webdesignindia 10-14-2011 03:29 AM

I agree with you that Google Keyword Tool is useful to determine the popularity of keywords, competition, and cost per click. I use this tool but get frustrated because i dont know how to choose best keywords from it. What to look after best volume or less competition. Do you have any method which is helpful in choosing best keywords from Google Keyword Tool?

seoowner 10-14-2011 05:35 AM

The tools which are from Google, all are very effective and user friendly. I use Google Adwords, Google Webmasters and Google Analytics daily for my SEO work.

autovirginia 10-14-2011 12:06 PM

Re-Good keyword tool for the SEO

I think google adwords keywords tool is best. because all other tools fetch results from google adwords keywords tool.

johan cruyffff 10-14-2011 10:09 PM

Google adwords keywords tool is best...................

bluemangovn 10-16-2011 05:04 PM

I am using Google Ad word for selecting the keyword of new websites. It is provided by Google It self and also give efficient keywords.

Oliviamadison 10-16-2011 08:30 PM

I'm always using Googld Adwords tool.

BlazerD 10-16-2011 09:41 PM

Yes I use Google keyword research tool and it is the best ever. It shows volume and competition for that particular keywords.

petsimcox002 10-16-2011 10:18 PM

I am using Google Ad words, click a keyword for new sites. And 'provided by Google itself, and also provides effective keywords.

jiyaalbert 10-17-2011 12:10 AM

Google adword keyword tool is good and very effective.

IAMalfin 10-17-2011 02:12 AM

I use Google Adwords and Google Analytics.

devisrimari 10-17-2011 02:49 AM

hi,
i use Google adwords tools to choose keywords and wordstream tool for Bing.