Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Making money on the web (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   How to Choose the Best WordPress Hosting? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=161592)

metrosedanairpo 11-26-2015 03:34 AM

How to Choose the Best WordPress Hosting?

Hello Friends,

How to Choose the Best WordPress Hosting?

iamcshubha 11-26-2015 04:11 AM

For newbie choosing good hosting is not easy. If you are serious for blogging. First choose good hosting.

Best Wordpress Hosting

siddaiah 11-26-2015 08:53 AM

Hi,

There are so many popular web hosting companies out side, like BlueHost, HostGator, SiteGround, WPEngine and GoDaddy, read some of the reviews about their services choose the best one.
Black Friday is tomorrow, HostGator is offering 80% discount, check out and buy at the cheapest price.

Crystal21 11-29-2015 01:30 PM

You need to look into the quality of services they provide and it should be accessible at all the time. I have very good experience with the cortexhosts.com you can also try them.

DavidHong 11-29-2015 05:51 PM

You can choose wordpress on godaddy it's very good .

northerncarspar 12-04-2015 03:11 AM

you should go with any basic plan of hosting. but i suggest you to go with siteground

Dreme195 12-04-2015 03:28 AM

Wordpress isn't so demanding CMS. You can choose whatever you want and it will be working :)

Widn6 12-07-2015 12:01 PM

Beyond just hosting...

Ideally, you want a web host that doesn't just provide you with bandwidth, which almost all of them do exclusively. You want a web host that can help you build a thriving online business because the fact is that many people struggle to build a profitable online business with WordPress. They keep adding or changing plugins, themes and other features hoping it will solve their problem. Yet Wordpress "as is" won't build an online business. It's missing a do-able start-to-finish BUSINESS process.

Surely, you can slog through the mountains of business building advice and tools that are out there. But for most WordPress users it all ends up being too much.

So, despite the dazzling display of Wordpress features, the reality for most (non-tech) people who want to create a web business with Wordpress is that they need to adhere to an easy-to-follow, all-in-one, proven, ethical webbusiness-building system (not a get rich quick scheme) that includes hosting and is tailored to the WordPress platform, to get (1) a significant amount of traffic and get (2) targeted traffic (example of such a system: WealthPrinciples dot net).

Otherwise you'll end up having (and building) only a WordPress webSITE (or BLOG) but not a webBUSINESS.

etechspider 12-16-2015 11:50 PM

Never choose any hosting provider by just discount offer.

I am using wordpress hosting of name(dot)com and Bluehost(dot)com
I am happy with that services.

I tried this with JustHost but there wes an issue of website down.

Sportsbuss 12-21-2015 01:28 AM

Thanks for the info.

tuantuanhminh 12-27-2015 12:22 PM

You can use Godaddy only 12$/year.
:)

atxvideo 12-27-2015 05:43 PM

Ive had good luck with Bluehost.

heoabcd 12-27-2015 08:13 PM

i think godaddy is good for wordpress

johnmle 12-27-2015 10:03 PM

I am using godaddy hosting for my WordPress website for past 4 years. I am very happy with godaddy support and service.

ficikadaci 12-27-2015 11:55 PM

Cloaking is the black hat technique used only to rank website at no time.