Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What is Link Exchange? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=189353)

RobertsonWhite 02-08-2017 12:48 AM

What is Link Exchange?

Hello Friends,

Please tell me what is link exchange.

shiraoshi 02-08-2017 01:24 AM

A link exchange is a confederation of websites that operates similarly to a web ring. Webmasters register their web sites with a central organization, that runs the exchange, and in turn receive from the exchange HTML code which they insert into their web pages.

autocarcovers 02-08-2017 02:40 AM

A link exchange is a confederation of websites that operates similarly to a web ring. Webmasters register their web sites with a central organization, that runs the exchange, and in turn receive from the exchange HTML code which they insert into their web pages.

mktcosmoedge 02-08-2017 02:59 AM

A link-building campaign could be just the thing to help you draw in visitors. Link exchange requests require minimal effort from you.

hemaweb 02-08-2017 03:02 AM

Great post thanks for sharing...........

jaychristopher 02-08-2017 03:22 AM

Spindlow12 02-08-2017 03:22 AM

Hello Friends,

If we exchange links, does Google penalize my site? Would the incoming link be better for SEO if I'm not linking back to the other site?

jasonroy21 02-08-2017 04:32 AM

markfernando 02-08-2017 06:14 AM

Link exchange is very popular and effective link building way. That will improve your website's rankings in the search engines.

sandeepsharmag 02-08-2017 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiraoshi (Post 641056)

Yes yor are right.........

tennywilson 02-08-2017 09:56 PM

Backlink exchanges are sites that offer other sites to add their links, and in exchange, those sites add links of others. The purpose of this is to create a reciprocal link program which works on the “I’ll add you if you add me” model.

vipinkedia 02-08-2017 10:35 PM

Link Exchange: A way to exchange some links from your relevant web pages.

darrensmith67 02-08-2017 10:42 PM

Robin3BD 02-09-2017 12:12 AM

A link exchange is a confederation of websites that operates similarly to a web ring.

avemlfy 02-09-2017 12:15 AM

it is a confederation work.