Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   SSD based web hosting in USA? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=201273)

Michel001 08-23-2017 06:01 AM

SSD based web hosting in USA?

Would like to find a quality hosting and I have found attractive deals from hostingsource.com, they have attractive ssd powered solutions.
However I need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
Do you have personal experience using their service? Where can I find trustworthy information about them?
Thanks in advance.

Edmund 08-25-2017 06:14 AM

I suggest Hostwinds as experienced host that is providing ssd litespeed hosting with high uptime and performance. Their technical team knows how to make their servers reliable.

CPU 08-28-2017 03:06 AM

Why not to give time-tested SSD web host a try?

Can recommend kvchosting.net - it is superb one. :cool:
When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me. They helped me with everything I needed and now always send me emails with innovations and specials offers.

Gorrilas 08-31-2017 03:05 AM

I suggest you to do comparison of offers and choose the suitable one. I prefer to use web2.club as host with high quality service, best stability and helpful professional support. Prices are cheap.

clo@ 09-04-2017 07:09 AM

If I were you, OP, I would rather choose hostwinds.com and their ssd web hosting services. They are professional.
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

tommylii 09-05-2017 05:53 AM

It seems to me the best SSD hosting providers are: hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com.
Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

How? 09-08-2017 02:13 AM

If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Hostingsource.com, they are flexible:
Shared, VPS, Dedicated, Cloud
Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).

afrodita 09-11-2017 05:56 AM

Services from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are worthwhile.
All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.

a-b-c-d 09-14-2017 02:00 AM

It's about time a company started to take the industry seriously and treat people as people and not e-mail addresses. You will be pleased if you choose them. I have been happily hosted with hostingsource.com now, support is great, the servers are excellent and the price is... well.. it speaks for itself!

grunn 09-15-2017 07:02 AM

Hostwinds.com and kvchosting.net are reliable enough to sign up with.
They are able to satisfy the demands of many webmasters all over the IT world.
Support is always ready to help.

malina.smith 09-15-2017 12:17 PM

Let us know, whats your resources requirement? so that we can provide you some good offers.

radweb 09-19-2017 04:29 AM

If you are looking at high-performance web hosting, please let us know more regarding your requirements.