Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Server to buy from a decent provider ... (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=206284)

Celsius 12-15-2017 09:27 AM

Server to buy from a decent provider ...

Legionbox.com and oissite.com provide servers which are suitable for my needs and I need to know which way is better to go?

codeablemag 12-15-2017 10:32 PM

Legionbox looks great for me, but you need to check your requirement if satisfy every need.

CPU 12-20-2017 04:38 AM

You can rely on Superbithost.com bitcoin dedicated servers. They're honest, fast!
Vitally important fact is that they even have nice scripting extras, free bonuses, additional features at cheap price - this is a great plus for their team.

kronos77 12-20-2017 07:14 AM

Have a look at servers from hostwinds.com and a2hosting.com.
They provide high uptime, qualified support even for an out-of-competence questions, flexible price policy - these are just a few words from the huge list of benefits they're offering to their customers.

a-b-c-d 01-10-2018 03:24 AM

You can trust digitalserver.com.mx web host.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.

grunn 01-10-2018 09:49 AM

The mentioned companies - legionbox.com and oissite.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support. Reliable web hosting is essential for your website.

Gaurav mehta 01-20-2018 07:40 AM

Server to buy from a decent provider ...

You can go to the server basket service provider. I am using, their server for last 2 years and I have not faced any issue, server performing excellently. I have suggested my colleagues, they were using and till now, happy with its performance. Also, provide fast services and support team is expert to resolve our queries through chat and emails around the clock. Really Reliable server provider without any doubt you can trust easily.

TechnologHindi 01-20-2018 09:29 AM

why bluehost and hostgator hosting plans is highest rates offer.

How? 01-31-2018 06:47 AM

You will make right choice if you give Centohost.com EU dedicated server host a try.
No Dreamy response and no harsh exchanges, just smart work. It's my recommendation for everyone.

tommylii 02-27-2018 11:30 AM

Services from swisslayer.com and legionbox.com are worth your attention because of their unmatched services.
Their support is great, they understand people's problems & provide help as required.

Edmund 03-01-2018 04:55 AM

Have a look at kvchosting.net. They have a good batch of the servers and they will be able to provide you with good SSD solutions.