Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Yahoo (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Optimizing Yahoo (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=52599)

anthonysampson6 11-17-2011 09:40 PM

Optimizing Yahoo

I am looking for piece of knowledge guided by insight from this forum. I am doing my best for a high ranking on Yahoo. I wish to create a prominent web presence. But my efforts did not turn out to be fruitful. I think optimization of a website for Yahoo and optimization of a website for Google are very different. Google optimization and Yahoo optimization include separate optimization methods. Is my guess right? Optimization of my website on Google is a quick and easy process. However, the same process on Yahoo takes too much time. Can somebody share some techniques and tips that will make my Yahoo ranking as fast as possible?

jackmarston156 12-04-2011 10:38 PM

In order to get high ranking on Yahoo, you need to deliver powerful content and other on-page optimizations. You need to update the content on a regular basis for better results.

qdshipfender 12-08-2011 08:36 PM

Social bookmarking is a good SEO method. It can help generate good traffic as well as backlinks. Of course, for increasing your PR social bookmarking sites should be 'do follow'.

I prefer blog Posting, forums & Bookmarking these are the best strategies

Link exchange is that- the two websites are favoring each other and clearly telling search engines that they do not believe in gaining authority naturally.

johngomes160 12-10-2011 02:35 AM

SEO is extremely important for developing your site in every respect. It helps to create or edit websites by improving the web page content, mega tags, keyword placements, outlooks and web traffic.

shipairbagfende 12-14-2011 11:21 PM

Good and solid back links helps you to get high page rank in the search engine. It also helps you to get lot of traffic in your site. It is also helpful to increase the keyword position.

newon 12-22-2011 07:51 AM

I would like to thank you for this nice information to get ranking in yahoo.
Keep sharing.

markjones369 12-25-2011 10:36 PM

You'll need some good inbound links to do well in Yahoo. Consider the anchor text that is being used in those inbound links - you want to use your keywords within the anchor text but don't overdo it - you may be penalized if you do.

johngraham24 12-26-2011 11:24 PM

To market as well as share singular content, companies as well as someone employ blogs. Whereas exploiters can pass their thoughts on several posts if they want.

Ammy Tisdale 01-02-2012 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anthonysampson6 (Post 185615)
I am looking for piece of knowledge guided by insight from this forum. I am doing my best for a high ranking on Yahoo. I wish to create a prominent web presence. But my efforts did not turn out to be fruitful. I think optimization of a website for Yahoo and optimization of a website for Google are very different. Google optimization and Yahoo optimization include separate optimization methods. Is my guess right? Optimization of my website on Google is a quick and easy process. However, the same process on Yahoo takes too much time. Can somebody share some techniques and tips that will make my Yahoo ranking as fast as possible?

Sometimes when you doing seo, website is got ranked early in the Yahoo than the Google but sometimes in the Google.

nanadakson 01-03-2012 07:54 AM

Link exchange and social marketing is the best way to get high pr in google and yahoo

victordavis2 01-04-2012 05:04 AM

It contains the most numbers of smileys. Yahoo provides the simplest messenger facility. I love to use the Yahoo as I get a lot of quality visitors from it.

jimlarson9 01-18-2012 02:01 AM

Among the Yahoo services, Yahoo answers and Yahoo! messenger are my favorite and I use Yahoo mail and Yahoo! search engine.

philipjones7 01-24-2012 11:24 PM

Yahoo Answers, Yahoo Messenger and Yahoo also services. I like, and use Yahoo Mail and Yahoo! search engines.