Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Traffic Corner (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Get more traffic using Blog Marketing (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=58298)

jroy 07-07-2012 04:56 PM

Get more traffic using Blog Marketing

A few Tips I'm sharing here.

# Post contents on regular basis. For an authoritative blog, 3-5 times per week, but each post must be unique and high value. If it’s a news oriented blog, 3-5 times per day.

# How to optimize the blogs:

1. Template optimization – RSS subscription options, social bookmark links, HTML code, Unique title tags, URLs, Sitemap
2. Add helper plugins specific to WordPress or MT
3. Create keyword rich categories (reference your keyword glossary)

# Submit blog URL to paid directories with categories for blogs – Yahoo, BOTW, bCentral, WOW, JoeAnt.
# Enable automatic trackback and ping functionality.
# Create Feedburner Pro account and enable feed tracking.
# Setup a Google account for Sitemap, validate and prep for future submission.

The most effective way to get the traffic you want, search engine will fetch your website once it will have unique content and optimized according to general optimization rules. Be Creative and Rock the world.

Thank you

How? 07-10-2012 03:56 AM

As for professional Blog commenting service, can recommend paidforumposting.com.
I was impressed by their writers, they are superb. They know how to do their job qualified.
Hope it will be also useful for webmasters here.

jonemike 07-11-2012 10:15 PM

thanks for sharing.

iamglenchavez 07-18-2012 11:10 PM

Those are great tips, really. Blog marketing and article syndication is really the best strategy one can do today. Write unique articles and build awesome links. Just remember to use well-researched anchor texts.

froz 07-20-2012 02:40 AM

Good post..really great tips on how to get more traffic by using blog marketing..

Betty Jefferson 07-24-2012 05:34 AM

Re: Get more traffic using Blog Marketing

Wow, thanks for sharing such great info on blog marketing...It's found to be interesting and important...

kayhongbearings 07-30-2012 02:17 AM

Fantastic, this is a very good post.

elenacriss884 08-08-2012 10:14 PM

Enable automatic trackback and ping functionality.

(what is ping functionality here Jroy?)

sam davis 09-13-2012 06:22 PM

Its a matter of creating good content, once the consumers read your posts, they will be interested in you write up, in return they will visit you website.

swapnilambuskar 10-10-2012 12:29 PM

Thanks for this post Jroy

chinaturnbuckle 10-10-2012 06:43 PM

What is your favorite link building strategy for SEO?I think Link Exchange and Forum Posting are the very good tactics for building link...

DieHeartMansoor 08-18-2014 11:06 PM

forums, social bookmarking, Social Network

Joe Dymaxion 08-18-2014 11:45 PM

I've heard that directory submission does not create that much traffic to a blog sites anymore.

quickscrum 08-19-2014 01:43 AM

I do every thing for my blog but till i am facing problem so if you have any suggestion please tell me my blog link in signature.

mnocella 08-21-2014 10:48 AM

I love blogs.. I think you need to have them these days.. The more the better in my opinion...