Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   How to SEO Offpage after Penguin Update (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=137497)

James12smith 12-17-2013 10:24 PM

How to SEO Offpage after Penguin Update

Dear all I am much confused how to create back links after Google Penguin update. What , I think after this update link with anchor tag will tend to penalties from search engines specially Google. Articles submission is also tend to penalties since websites like ezinearticles, articlebase,amazine are already penalized by search engines (Panda Update).

Submission to directories is also tend to penalties. I need help from forum members on this. Please help me.

bhavukdz 12-18-2013 04:01 AM

You are right after penguin and panda update building links carefully is really necessary to not get penalized. Some techniques i am sharing here take a look

Use Guest posting - write guest posts for good quality same niche website and get backlinks from them

Directory submission - Submit your url with keywords and description in High PR web directories, always submit your website in correct category so that it'll be easy for directory admin to approve it.

Blog Commenting - Comment on same niche blogs with high PR to get backlinks for your website

Participate in Discussion Forums - participate in forums but not only for getting backlinks, but provide valuable information to other users.

I read one useful article on building backlinks in 2014 for seo, sharing its url here:

techseoblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/natural-ways-of-building-links-for-seo-in-2014.html

stefijain 12-18-2013 06:46 AM

I am facing same problem.

dani p 12-18-2013 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhavukdz (Post 355996)
You are right after penguin and panda update building links carefully is really necessary to not get penalized. Some techniques i am sharing here take a look

Use Guest posting - write guest posts for good quality same niche website and get backlinks from them

Directory submission - Submit your url with keywords and description in High PR web directories, always submit your website in correct category so that it'll be easy for directory admin to approve it.

Blog Commenting - Comment on same niche blogs with high PR to get backlinks for your website

Participate in Discussion Forums - participate in forums but not only for getting backlinks, but provide valuable information to other users.

I read one useful article on building backlinks in 2014 for seo, sharing its url here:

techseoblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/natural-ways-of-building-links-for-seo-in-2014.html

Good advice here! Thanks for sharing.

marrick 12-22-2013 07:52 AM

Well penguin covers the relevancy, quality, and anchor texts used in building backlinks to your site. Google loves natural links. And building links to your site is quite the opposite of natural.

What you can do is to offer something valuable to your targeted users and build relationship to other webmaster. Share interesting stuffs and follow Google guidelines.

Die_heart 12-27-2013 10:42 PM

stop spamming link and paid link... give backlink on PR link

rajivdevkk 12-27-2013 10:58 PM

google penguin main work to check site links. if your site link are not good, your site would be penalize.

day picnic near delhi | botanix resort