Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Social Networks (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   do follow link (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=194082)

rash125mi 05-23-2017 06:05 PM

do follow link

i regularly post my new posts links on social media .people read it and i get some appriciation too .i also publish my article on medium .com .leave my blogs link there too as hyperlink. but still i am not getting do follow links or more traffic .i also comment on others blog but no result .is it just because my blog is new or there is something more .which website exactly tell about do follow and no follow link ?
do website take time to give do follow links ? how do you guys check that your website have do follow link . i checked from semrush who say i have neither do follow nor no follow link.

manavatmix 05-23-2017 08:45 PM

There are chrome extensions available which tell you whether or not a given link is dofollow. Besides social media sites almost always give no follow links. Guest posting sites usually give do follow links.

RH-Calvin 05-23-2017 10:18 PM

You can check do follow backlinks using the source of your webpage. Do follow links are never mentioned with the attribute against the link. These links are crawled and indexed in search engines and helps to rank keywords higher in search engines.

HawaHanif 05-24-2017 04:07 AM

Dofollow links allow google (all search engines) to follow them and reach our website. Giving us link juice and a backlink. If a webmaster is linking back to you with this link both Search Engine and Humans will be able to follow you. The best way to give someone dofollow love is allowing keyword in the anchor text.

ajrocks 05-24-2017 09:45 AM

Any tips on good places to get do follow links?

rash125mi 05-24-2017 10:57 AM

thank you all for your valueable ans . plz tell me ,if i make hyperlink to a website ,and give it do follow link from my site , will i get any advantage from it?

RosaJBrassell 05-26-2017 10:48 AM

Dofollow backlinks are links that have ref html attribute as "dofollow". To check a backlink is dofollow or nofollow you just right click on web-browser and choose "Inspect" on Chrome browser, using Firebug on Firefox instead, then check if ref attribute of your signature link is dofollow or nofollow.

bharat22492 05-26-2017 07:24 PM

Try to write some good articles on Guest Posting sites.

Also use forum posting...

rht768 05-30-2017 12:09 AM

dofollow link is a link which passes page rank

sandy mary 04-03-2018 04:18 AM

The do follow links will pass the link juice from the back link referring domain and it will tell google bot to follow the link

softraj79 04-03-2018 09:45 PM

Dofollow links allow google to follow them, and reach our website. Giving us link juice and a backlink. If a webmaster is linking back to you with this link both Search Engine and Humans will be able to follow you.

agustina 04-04-2018 01:36 AM

Do follow links are passes the link juice. Some tools are available for find out the do follow links.

woodtechkitchen 04-04-2018 02:26 AM

Do follow links allow Google to follow them

drugrehabpoint 04-04-2018 02:35 AM

Thanks for sharing

meltflow002 04-04-2018 03:22 AM

There is technically not a do follow link since all links may be followed by a search engine. However, the absence of the attribute "rel='nofollow'" in the HTML hyperlink tag could count as a do follow link.