Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Social Networks (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   what is social Marketing (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=147517)

bidyananda8080 11-01-2014 03:25 AM

what is social Marketing

can anybody explain me about social marketing

Fani 11-01-2014 06:23 AM

The application of commercial marketing techniques to social problems.

bidyananda8080 11-01-2014 08:08 AM

Thanks!! Fani Can you Explain me more.. I'm new to Marketing so Please..
Thanks

doccs us 11-02-2014 09:34 PM

Social Marketing is the Good way increasing the Traffic. All Social Site are Example Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, Flickr, Instagram etc.

jyothireddy 11-02-2014 10:56 PM

Social marketing seeks to develop and integrate marketing concepts with other approaches to influence behaviors that benefit individuals and communities for the greater social good.

ashiselma 11-03-2014 01:30 AM

Social marketing is a way to increase visibility online..

nonmedcanada 11-03-2014 02:31 AM

Social marketing shouldn't be siloed from the rest of the marketing mix. Instead, your social marketing plans should support and work in tandem with your greater marketing plan.

Kalpart 11-04-2014 01:02 AM

Social Marketing is a technique of online marketing which is done by sharing videos, images, infographics or any other information related to the products or company are shared on the social networking sites. It help to increase the online presence of the company as well as the its website.

Thomasklinger 11-05-2014 05:18 AM

Social marketing, where you can socialize your profile, increase traffic, business and more things you can do with social websites.

Adwise Ad Board 11-05-2014 02:34 PM

tip: made a video and conect you tube, g+, pinterest...

Paulfout 11-08-2014 01:37 AM

Social marketing is the use of commercial marketing principles and techniques to improve the welfare of people and the physical, social and economic environment in which they live. It is a carefully planned, long-term approach to changing human behavior.

seo8183 11-08-2014 02:50 AM

social marketing is best way for increasing traffic on your web site. you can also promote your products and business.

f5therefresh 11-09-2014 09:40 AM

Social Media Marketing is a great way to increase your presence on social media.
If you perform better than you can get more leads with the help of Social Media. What exactly we do in social media. Mostly people thinks social media is Facebook but it is more than Facebook. It has a very wide area. It starts with Facebook or other social Networking website like twitter, P interest, LinkedIn, Google, flicker , YouTube and it also include blogging, document sharing, Profile creations, video marketing, and participating in niche forums and other forums also.

SamuelC.Haywa 11-12-2014 04:12 AM

Social marketing is Use of commercial marketing principles, knowledge, and techniques to non-commercial ends such as campaigns against smoking and drunken driving for the community's well being.
Utilization of commercial marketing in marketing of products and services in a way that assists in promoting the consumers' and, by extension, the community's welfare.

Rubberladychow 11-12-2014 10:48 PM

Here is my suggestion: Before asking suck kind of overal question, I think you'd better use google to search the answers firstly, and then come back to here to ask some speciafic question if there're still something you cannot understand.