Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Design (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   How does Responsive Web Designing benefits us? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=161627)

Sachin89765 11-26-2015 11:42 PM

How does Responsive Web Designing benefits us?

Hello friends,

I need to know what are the benefits of Responsive Web Designing, please suggest me.

Dubey675 11-27-2015 03:41 AM

Another benefit of responsive design is that the user has an improved site experience as there is no need for redirection, use of standardised Style Sheets (CSS) across devices and unified design approach will also create a consistent look and feel. Consistent user experience will have a positive impact on your conversion rates as people are familiar with navigation and site or system use across devices. Responsive design removes some of the barriers that having multiple sites can present, i.e. in functionality, performance and consistent look and feel.

Dentistf 11-27-2015 03:46 AM

Smartphone and tablet adoption rapidly increases.

onehalf.transpo 11-28-2015 08:44 AM

It makes your website more accessible to different kinds of devices such as smartphone, pc, laptop, etc.

carolinnah 12-02-2015 06:58 AM

Responsive website drags more traffic and reach then cinversion rate to the site

Martinricky 12-03-2015 01:59 AM

The main benefit of responsive web design is the flexibility to adapt a website to different screens. Your website becomes easily accessible on all types of devices. Imagine your handcrafted website adjusting and optimizing (for your customer’s viewing pleasure) automaticall. Effortlessly adapting to the various screen sizes in existence – that my friends, is the true power of responsive web design. And it’s changing the web design industry and competitive landscape of business websites as we know it! Based on the size of the screen, your website will move, content will relocate, images will resize, font sizes may shift, the layout will change and even the navigation will adjust to deliver an exceptional user experience no matter what devise your customers are using to view your business!

jani18 12-03-2015 02:18 AM

many people using mobile for browsing.if your template is not responsive then you may loose many visitors.

Enamul Hoq 12-05-2015 09:31 AM

Responsive web design will get better search ranking.

internetmarketi 12-05-2015 11:23 AM

Most beneficial for mobile users and SEO as well.

areeshanoor2020 12-05-2015 10:19 PM

It make your website very flexible for all kind of devices. You don's need to worry about any device with every kind of devices.

onehalf.transpo 12-28-2015 05:26 AM

Responsive website design ensures that the website your creating runs smoothly on any types of devices such as desktop computer, laptops, tablets and other types of mobile devices.

campbelljof 12-28-2015 10:41 PM

Responsive design is the standard favorite among the majority of designers and the majority of businesses, not just because it often takes less technical work than adaptive layouts, but because it literally makes the website in question fully compatible with any resolution.

AdilSrivastav 12-30-2015 03:01 AM

Cool, I didnt knew about them

quynhtrangv86 01-04-2016 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by internetmarketi (Post 514261)
Most beneficial for mobile users and SEO as well.

I think so. but SEO is very important

atxvideo 01-05-2016 07:13 AM

Better experience for the user on all of their devices.