Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   How to do ALt Tag in SEO (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=173927)

ORLOVA 07-17-2016 10:37 PM

How to do ALt Tag in SEO

How to do ALt Tag in SEO

smmexpertss 07-18-2016 12:32 AM

ext in Alt tags are ‘counted’ by Google (and Bing) on a page level, but I would be careful over emphasising them – as with every element of SEO in 2016.
I’ve seen a lot of websites penalised for over emphasising invisible elements on a page. Don’t do it.
ALT tags are significant and I think an important challenge to get right.
Where it is relevant and time permits, I try to put the main keyword in an ALT once when addressing a page. Just enough to make a page ‘relevant’.

Mr.Yoso 07-18-2016 01:11 AM

Using Alt Tag is important in SEO because this text tells the search engine what the image is all about so that it will be index and provide to the users with the most related queries.

acuubek 07-18-2016 01:54 AM

Google can't read images so on that situation we have to use image alt tag.

Walteradams 07-19-2016 01:15 AM

Using Alt Tag is essential in SEO because this written text informs google what the picture is all about so that it will be catalog and offer to customers with the most relevant concerns.

Alma C. Sanborn 07-19-2016 02:00 AM

In alt tag seo we just named the images which are having in the website, we put alt tag in the images relevant to the keyword and that are crawled by the Google because Google doesn't crawl the images it only crawls the alt tag suggested to image.

bicanv 07-19-2016 04:12 AM

It is recommended to have at least one image with alt keyword in your blog post.

sonamsoni 07-19-2016 05:08 AM

Alt tag in the SEO is use for search engine because google read the tag not the images which is very useful.

shivaganguly 07-19-2016 05:13 AM

It is a simple HTML code that essentially describes an image that appears on a web page so that we can still know what the image represents.

gracielahuff 07-19-2016 09:17 AM

The term “alt tag” is a commonly used abbreviation of wha’ts actually an alt attribute on an img tag. Every time you have an image in your text, the alt tag should describe what’s on the image. Here is the HTML code:
image description

RahulKumar 07-20-2016 10:50 PM

Alt text is the alternative text used by text browsers and other web user agents that can't view images. It is one of the only attributes required by the image tag.

marryjoe 07-26-2016 04:27 AM

Google can't index your image that time we use alt tag

jordanangel 11-21-2016 12:28 AM

Using Alt Tag is important in SEO because this text tells the search engine what the image is all about so that it will be index and provide to the users with the most related queries.