Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Looking for reasonable tomcat vps hosting (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=65007)

a-b-c-d 05-21-2013 06:56 AM

Looking for reasonable tomcat vps hosting

Hi all

I've just set sail with learning tomcat hosting and am looking for a host who can provide the necessary for me to test out my websites.
tomcat vps hosting solution would be great.
Is greatjsphosting.com trustworthy one? where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Can anyone advise a reasonable host that supports what I need?

Many thanks in advance.

Infinite 05-24-2013 01:13 AM

As an alternative VPS provider I would recommend you Ramsurge. The main thing is they've never got downtime issues! Servers are powerful and support team is polite and skilled.

Michel001 05-28-2013 04:43 AM

Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you give them a try.
They offer nice features: SolusVM Control Panel, 30 Days Back Guarantee!
If you are looking for a Java VPS host, with excellent support and all at reasonable prices then greatjsphosting.com is the way to go.

Grignard 05-30-2013 01:24 AM

I support suggestion of Ramsurge.com. You will be pleased with their high available support and fast stable servers.

CPU 05-31-2013 04:48 AM

Once you experience the quality and professionalism of Greatjsphosting.com you would not go anywhere else for your web hosting.
No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. I have not really had to use the customer service, because everything was fine with them (no downtime and no problems).

zitam 06-04-2013 12:51 AM

I would prefer Hostgator, they may be offering such kind of services. check with them.

Edmund 06-04-2013 02:49 AM

If you are in search of reliable host you should definitely use ChicagoVPS VPS plans. This host is providing high performance servers and stable network offered by knowledgeable support.

clo@ 06-06-2013 03:00 AM

I've had questions that were answered and fixed within minutes, and complex problems worked on by the hosting admins personally resolved in only a couple days. They have live chat to help if you get stuck.
Can say that greatjsphosting.com offer affordable XEN Java VPS deals.
You will have 100% control over your VPS, Java installation / environment and Tomcat Servlet Container.

Gorrilas 06-10-2013 01:07 AM

Seems ChicagoVPS.net is the host you can rely on. They offer really nice VPS hosting solutions and have stable servers in US, just give them a try.

a-b-c-d 07-18-2013 07:32 AM

I am so thankful for your help guys.
Finally I chose greatjsphosting.com as they have quite a good reputation in the hosting services market. Uptime is great and customer support is very helpful.

Will write a review soon.

omprakash9 09-29-2014 03:28 PM

you can search on google there are many hosting providers and choose any one of them as per reviews.