Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Buy Traffic (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Buying traffic is bad now ? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=58260)

john.hernandez 07-06-2012 12:33 AM

Buying traffic is bad now ?

I thought of buying traffic for my website(new venture) but I was told that not to go for buying traffic. It is a kind of black hat technique. Please let me know, is that true or shall I buy traffic ?

creativemedia 07-06-2012 11:24 PM

Buying links is against google's TOS (terms of service), your site will get penalized sooner or later if you do this. If your thinking of paid advertising where you buy an adsense type of link, that is okay. Frankly, I do not see what the difference is, in the end you are still buying and paying for a link to get traffic.

kimberlybosgat 07-09-2012 08:51 PM

I think that buying traffic can be divided into several parts: if you are buying traffic from different place or different IP, with the truth click, I think that is really helpful to your website, and if the IP is fake and from the same place, I think the google would think that your website is cheating and will result into awful ranking

john.hernandez 07-12-2012 04:08 AM

Thank you for your feedback. I will not buy traffic anymore. I want to stay on business :)

Steven peter 07-16-2012 10:06 PM

Traffic is most important for any site. It depends on the source from your are getting a traffic. PPC is the most effective way for getting a traffic if you are quickly want a traffic for your site.

jonemike 07-20-2012 02:57 AM

thanks for sharing information about Buying traffic i really like your post.

michael clay 07-20-2012 11:41 PM

s traffic will increase the pr throught the seo

kimberlybosgat 07-26-2012 12:29 AM

In fact we can just open a topic here for that we are sharing our different websites here for people from different countries to click and to have a view and comment on each other's websites,

kimberlybosgat 07-26-2012 12:30 AM

We can just earn traffic and better trust rank from the clicking and viewing or the comments

john.hernandez 08-08-2012 07:54 AM

Thanks guys for all your valuable comments.

GreenBen 10-09-2012 11:50 AM

There is nothing black hat about buying certain types of traffic! What google penalizes you for is buying links through anybody other than themselves (quite a clever/snide way to increase their AdWords and AdSense profit). I use and sell traffic from opt-in mailing lists and targeted PPC/PTC and they do me and my customers nothing but benefits! Even if it was bad in googles eyes they have no way to know!

Quanta-HIS 10-12-2012 12:19 AM

Yes buying traffic is not a proper way so avoid it and do natural seo.

John Pitt 02-26-2013 12:51 AM

Well never go for buying traffic as it supposed to be decline of terms and conditions of google. Do other activities to gain traffic like social media optimization. It is the best way to gain traffic by ethical way .

rchelikopter 04-12-2013 07:31 PM

Do not buy traffic. Its waste time and money.

FatCalves 11-16-2013 09:50 AM

Too many "back links" are now considered spam, it must be done more naturally.