Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Design (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Graphic Designer (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=150831)

nazarseo 01-06-2015 06:56 AM

Graphic Designer

Graphic designers are artists who work with visual mediums to communicate to audiences in print and electronic media, using color, type, illustration, photography, animation and various print, digital and layout techniques.

ishani_jariwala 01-16-2015 11:12 PM

Absolutely... Without them everything will be so dull and boring to see... Cannot visualize a world without Graphics Designer

sis11 01-17-2015 08:09 AM

yeah right, 'cool'... hehehe

ExpertWP 03-25-2015 09:15 PM

You are right. I also think that Graphic Design is an exciting job. I have little bit knowledge on Graphic design and I really love this work. If anyone wants to know interesting information on Graphic design, can visit my signature link.

nillablooms 03-25-2015 09:44 PM

Graphic designing which makes the world more attract full to see in their creative way with small innovation

regards,
nilla blooms

michaelbutler 05-03-2015 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nazarseo (Post 455380)
Graphic designers are artists who work with visual mediums to communicate to audiences in print and electronic media, using color, type, illustration, photography, animation and various print, digital and layout techniques.

Yes, agree with you. Graphic design is an important part while building any website.

arpitasingh 05-03-2015 11:23 PM

Graphic designers are those who give an attractive look to a website and because of their illustration and high graphics a website can be liked by all instantly. Even I love to be a graphic designer if I get a chance in my life. The websites they make is what people likes and it only engages them in it for long time.

pxljobs 05-03-2017 10:17 PM

Thank you for your valuable information about the graphic design professionals..

damian85 05-09-2017 07:21 AM

That's true

jackmilo 05-17-2017 02:22 AM

A graphic designer is a professional within the graphic design and graphic arts industry who assembles together images, typography, or motion graphics to create a piece of design. A graphic designer creates the graphics primarily for published, printed or electronic media, such as brochures (sometimes) and advertising.

Techbmc 05-17-2017 11:21 AM

i like graphic design, and i applied some of it to my site which attracts readers to come back and read my article.

JamesLiam 05-23-2017 04:42 AM

A graphic designer is a professional within the graphic design and graphic arts industry who assembles together images, typography, or motion graphics to create a piece of design.

sylphinterior12 05-29-2017 06:17 AM

Most people have a vague idea of what a graphic designer does. Creating logos for businesses? Fixing up images in Photoshop? Making magazine ads? Yes—designers do these things—but they’re only elements of a much bigger picture.

Robert G. Lewis 05-30-2017 03:43 AM

Graphic designers create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. right choice for understood digital business with graphic design.