Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   best server host (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=154133)

Grignard 04-29-2015 03:50 AM

best server host

I'd like to choose the best dedicated hosting provider
Host must provide me at least 500GBs - space with 7000GBs - bandwidth.
Where can I find any possible info on Giga-RDP.in servers? Do you have any personal experience dealing with them?

Edmund 05-06-2015 04:17 AM

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Giga-RDP.in will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Celsius 05-06-2015 07:27 AM

A2hosting.com and ewallhost.com are trustworthy hosts with high uptime and low prices.
Support is active for 24 hours. Servers are well-balanced and there is no downtime on them.

SanGoku 05-06-2015 03:52 PM

I never heard and don't have any experience with them. The only one I trust is 4GoodHosting. They are the best ever host I have used as I haven't seen any outages or problem. The speed is ultra fast and the reliability is 100%. The most impressive part about them is the 24 hour fast customer service. They have responded to my support questions in a matter of few minutes with the best solution. I have no complaints at all! Go with them today.

Celsius 05-07-2015 10:51 AM

Legionbox.com and greenlionnet.com are the best server providers.
Their services are widely used by many webmasters in the whole IT world.
Prices are competitive and support is skillful and fast in fixing issues if they occur.

mastersite 05-08-2015 12:37 AM

Depends on the server configuration and server location you can chose different providers.
I would recommend you check warez-host.com. They have some really nice dedicated servers in Sweden and Netherlands.

How? 05-12-2015 05:40 AM

Crookservers.com has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live personal quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions.

kronos77 05-13-2015 04:46 AM

Servers from hostsailor.com and greenlionnet.com are attractive from my point of view.
They provide solid servers with high uptime and fully-redundant.
Prices are competitive. Support is fast and skillful.

Tabish khan 05-14-2015 12:21 AM

Hostgator is the best as far as i am concerned.

Infinite 05-20-2015 04:00 AM

From the personal experience I recommend to rely on Giga-RDP.in. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

alex_camus 05-20-2015 04:06 AM

Blue Host......!!

AdeleBixby 06-05-2015 07:34 AM

Well, I suggest you need to get more solutions and select the best one. My preferable option is poweruphosting services. They have attractive offers, high available support and fast servers.

Lou Vincent 06-25-2015 12:03 PM

In my view it does not matter whether we are looking for dedicated servers or any other, but Hosting has to be top class and that’s why I prefer Serveria, it’s easily the best company in the world. They have got up to 10 Clean IPs, 99.99% Uptime, 14 days money back guarantee and even 24/7 Support which includes the Skype!

Rumsfo 06-26-2015 01:08 AM

A good host will get back to you with in 1 hour (latest) if it takes them any longer cut them off your list because if your site goes down you should be able to reach them as soon as possible.

Lou Vincent 06-26-2015 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rumsfo (Post 484793)
A good host will get back to you with in 1 hour (latest) if it takes them any longer cut them off your list because if your site goes down you should be able to reach them as soon as possible.

Sorry to say but we are living in 2015 and now times have changed, I don’t think any successful web site owner will be happy with your view, I mean seriously 1 hour is big time, so I will not want my web site to go down for even that time. My wish is completed thanks to Serveria as I mention, it’s just incredible with almost no downtime, I have been using their dedicated servers from last 2 years without a second of downtime!