Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What are the use of Webmaster tools? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=180551)

bhavnasingh482 11-19-2016 05:24 AM

What are the use of Webmaster tools?

Hello Friends,

i would like to know that What are the use of Webmaster tools? tell me guys..

thestudentloan 11-19-2016 05:36 AM

I consider Google Webmaster Tool as a minimum requirement when I launch a site. It's a very useful tool where you can submit and verify your ownership of the site to Google. By verifying your website on GWT, you are allowing Google to send you important information about your website - performance, crawling issues, necessary fixes, etc. Verifying your site in GWT allows you to create a secure tunnel (between your website and Google) to share exclusive information regarding your website - errors and performance issues.

Thanks
The Student Loan Help Center

Ariful 11-19-2016 09:51 AM

It is one of the important tool in SEO it tells about crawl errors like broken links in your site.

The Leader 11-19-2016 01:12 PM

Google webmaster tools it the best tool I use and tells me all about my website, its content, inbound links, and search results.

abhishek1 11-20-2016 11:40 PM

Google webmaster tool is the tool which can tell about all the crawling errors in your website,inbound links,outbound links etc.

AshokDixit89 11-21-2016 12:38 AM

Webmaster tool is very useful & beneficial as well. It provides several of benefits like-

Access to search statistics on Google.
Latest data regarding incoming links and internal links.
Sends notification if your site has any crawl errors (misdirecting) and/or malware (spam, viruses, etc)
Shows your keywords you are targeting and how effective they are.
Insights into crawling and indexing activity on the site.

valentinebruce9 11-21-2016 12:44 AM

Google Webmaster Tools is a really valuable instrument for SEO. It gives you at a glance data about all important SEO aspects of a site, such as keywords, links, crawl errors, etc.

LukeBarter 11-21-2016 01:56 AM

This has individuals, organizations and businesses with an online presence, Google has provided an array of tools that you can use to measure your conversion rates, analyse your traffic, determine popular search queries, optimize your website structure, track and monitor links and identify potential site

collaberex 11-21-2016 04:33 AM

Google Webmaster tool is the valuable instrument for the SEO which provides a data about important SEO aspects such as link, keywords, crawl, errors etc.

jeffmccoy 11-21-2016 05:24 AM

I consider Google Webmaster Tool as a minimum requirement when I launch a site. It's a very useful tool where you can submit and verify your ownership of the site to Google. By verifying your website on GWT, you are allowing Google to send you important information about your website - performance, crawling issues, necessary fixes, etc. Verifying your site in GWT allows you to create a secure tunnel (between your website and Google) to share exclusive information regarding your website - errors and performance issues.

itabhyas 11-23-2016 05:17 AM

Submit/check the sitemap for your website.
Adjust the crawl rate of the Google bots for your website and view the statistics.
Generate/check the robots.txt file for your website.
List the internal and external pages that link to your website.
Check what keyword searches led the site to being displayed in the Google search engine results pages and click-through rates for them.
Check statistics about how Google has indexed your website and whether it has found any issues while doing so.
Set a preferred domain name which will determine how the site URL will be displayed in search engine results pages.

movingproz 11-23-2016 05:50 AM

It is one of the important tool in SEO it tells about crawl errors like broken links in your site.

bharath kumaran 11-23-2016 09:52 PM

Google Webmaster Tools is a really valuable instrument for SEO. It gives you at a glance data about all important SEO aspects of a site, such as keywords, links, crawl errors, etc.

Pillars 11-23-2016 10:39 PM

Webmaster tools is a search engine tool used to submit your website to increase the visibility of your website in search engines. The tool is also used analyze various data and check backlinks to improve website ranking in search engines.

ethanmichael201 11-24-2016 01:50 AM

Google webmaster tools it the best tool I use and tells me all about my website, its content, inbound links, and search results.