Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Need feature-rich vps in Netherlands (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=977557)

CPU 03-18-2019 01:10 AM

Need feature-rich vps in Netherlands

Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?

What are your views on Invpsus.com VPS hosting solutions?

grunn 03-19-2019 09:42 AM

VPS deals from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk can be the best options for you.
They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

clo@ 03-21-2019 10:47 PM

Invpsus.com is a good host, and I've recommended them to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds. I had no hesitation in recommending this to one of our clients through work. Will continue to use their service for as long as physically possible.

Celsius 03-25-2019 11:37 AM

VPS accounts from asvhost.com and libertyvps.net are good for you as their plans are ful;l-featured and serv4ers are well-balanced.
Always give prompt replies and solutions to any issues. Services to anyone looking for great service and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer service. Always give prompt replies and solutions to any issues.

How? 03-27-2019 11:51 PM

As for Invpsus.com Netherlands hosting plans, the cost is good for what they have to offer, they through in a lot of extra stuff in the cpanel area which is very useful, for example, fantasico, which let's you install many useful scripts by filling out a small form and hitting a submit button.

I highly recommend this host to anyone.

a-b-c-d 04-03-2019 01:53 AM

Invpsus.com NL vps hosting package is coming with a bunch of free software, like 1- Click WordPress installation and unlimited databases. They also offer monthly and hourly payments which is great. :cool:

tommylii 04-04-2019 08:54 AM

Hostsailor.com and rockhoster.com VPS accounts are the best in NL.
It's good to have prompt answers from support and quick escalation when there are problems. When we need help with features or web site development issues they provide excellent guidance and make us feel valued as a customer.

Michel001 04-10-2019 01:26 AM

I am very happy with invpsus.com cpanel vps hosting services.
The prices are cheap and their customer service is excellent!
Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes!

afrodita 04-11-2019 09:00 AM

VPS accounts which hostsailor.com and legionbox.com provide are worth trying.
They will meet your needs on the most favorable terms. They offer really good uptime and speed, so take your time to compare them and choose the best one for your specific needs.

VPS9 Networks 04-12-2019 01:14 AM

WHMCS has Fraud Protection addon. It can automatically run checks on orders to help ensure only valid clients get through and any potentially fraudsters are blocked. By integrating with a range of providers there is a choice of services available; from checking the details of the person placing the order against their billing details down to automatically calling and verifying their identity.