Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   help to choose vps (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=163548)

Gorrilas 01-13-2016 04:56 AM

help to choose vps

Good day to you! VPS accounts from JVMHost.com and QHoster.com are nice for my demands and I have to opt for the best one, what is the best way out for me, any ideas?

SanGoku 01-14-2016 08:19 PM

I don't have any idea about your hosts. You must try out my best hosting provider which is 4Goodhosting. They have done a great job hosting my sites without any downtime. The servers are running fast without interruption. Pricing is reasonable. When it comes to support, they are always active and responds in minutes often with full solution to my questions.

a-b-c-d 01-15-2016 02:38 AM

If I were you, I would better choose QHoster.com and their affordable web hosting solutions.
Their help desk is fast and efficient. I'm often surprised with how quick they answer my questions & their patience & politeness.

Bluewelthost 01-16-2016 12:22 AM

Hello, please check the reviews and compare the prices then go for that website which suits you best, if you are looking paticularly on this both websites.

if you can pose you requirements and budget we can help you better.

with regards,
Bluewelthost

mollywilson866 01-18-2016 03:09 AM

Good Day to all, for best VPS server hosting i have an alternative option which is really trustworthy and provide reliable and quality server and offers windows as well linus vps server.

quantumleap 01-18-2016 03:14 AM

I am new to this Topic but i understood a new topic again thanks this forum is very useful !!!

grunn 01-18-2016 05:16 AM

Hostsailor.com provides quality VPS deals with affordable prices.
Their support is online any time you contact them.
They are quality enough to sign up with putting no questions. There are many useful resources to feel fine in the IT world.

Michel001 01-21-2016 04:47 AM

I have had an account with QHoster.com for almost 1 year and have been extremely pleased with the service and support. Support gets back to you always within an hour and reliability has been great.

Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

Grignard 01-22-2016 05:22 AM

I know that with hosting from JVMHost.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

CPU 01-26-2016 06:23 AM

Check SolVPS.com - New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
Their support is cool. It is great that they have help us in installing some Php and cgi scripts, even when they "don't have" to help with it.

Edmund 01-28-2016 06:13 AM

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be good to get vps hosting solutions with highest performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Infinite 02-10-2016 06:00 AM

As for me JVMHost.com is the best option to get VPS hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

farhandiesel 11-08-2016 01:30 AM

You will get detail about hosting provider services and support than you must check there reviews section

MustDie 11-09-2016 01:37 AM

I have seen last time the choice of the provider always depend on the location. So you need to decide on the location of your hosting provider first.
I have been with warez-host.com They have servers located in Russia, Bulgaria, Sweden, Netherlands.

mrhoangstar 11-13-2016 12:10 AM

Topic but i understood a new topic again thanks this forum is very useful