Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What is hosting? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=197576)

Amit Chauhan 07-23-2017 09:39 PM

What is hosting?

What is hosting?

albertocosta 07-23-2017 10:22 PM

Hosting is also called as Web hosting or website hosting.

pranalabel 07-23-2017 10:35 PM

web hosting service provider, is a business that provides the technologies and services needed for the website or webpage to be viewed in the Internet.

Michel001 07-26-2017 03:36 AM

Website hosting is more accessible than ever before in the history of the internet. There's no need to be a programming genius or a code expert. As a matter of fact, you don't need to know any of that. With the customer support capabilities and instant information access, anyone can get a website started.

I can recommend Hostwinds.com if you need professional hosting services at cheap rates.
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

clo@ 08-04-2017 04:27 AM

You can trust http://kvchosting.net/
With all their features, you can easily create a website – whether it would be a personal or family website with lots of pictures, a website for your business, an online community website, or even an online store where you can display and sell products to your website visitors.

sin123 08-04-2017 04:55 AM

A web hosting is service provider, to the business for the purpose of providing the services needed for the website to be viewed in the internet. Websites are hosted, or stored, on special computers called servers.If you do not have a domain, the hosting company will help you to purchase one.

pankaj singh 08-05-2017 10:35 PM

hosting is space required for saving the data of website

a-b-c-d 08-16-2017 01:03 AM

Personal website hosting is a booming business. People everywhere are building websites to post precious wedding pictures, baby pictures, family video clips, party invitations, personal blogs and more. You don't need to be an expert to pull this of either.

IMHO, centohost.com is the right option to deal with.
+ get 15% off for their hosting services with code "15OFF"

I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.

Dharmishta 08-22-2017 10:10 PM

Web hosting is the service provided by the web hosting company to individuals to host their sites online.

lilianalilly 08-22-2017 10:39 PM

Dedicated hosting is the provision of a dedicated server machine that is dedicated to the traffic to your Web site. Only very busy sites require dedicated hosting. Many companies purchase their own servers and place them on a site that provides fast access to the Internet. This practice is called colocation.

Fivesok 08-22-2017 11:46 PM

Web hosting services work by storing your website files in high-powered computers (web servers) connected to a very fast network.

How? 09-07-2017 07:33 AM

It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service. Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.

My personal experience proves that exmasters.com is the best web host for hosting adult content sites.
They helped me with setup and offer responsive ongoing support. Best hosting company out there plain and simple.

bloggingindian 09-07-2017 11:10 PM

Hosting is also called as Web hosting or website hosting.

MichaelABurnett 09-08-2017 03:12 AM

Web hosting is a process through which you can post your web pages to the internet. There are three types of web pages:-
-VPS Web Hosting
-Dedicated Web Hosting
-Shared Web Hosting

sumitseth321 09-09-2017 02:32 AM

Still looking for a complete answer

Many people tries to answer the question but i dont see any satisfactory reply.