Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Best option for dedicated hosting? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=58215)

jroy 07-03-2012 05:01 PM

Best option for dedicated hosting?

Hi all,

I'm using arvixe since 2010, at that time they were the best in the list. The features were best, latest technologies and dedicated support team.

For last few months, I'm experiencing the worst support from the company. The hosting application gets errors, the support team is not updated with hosting features and existing errors. They do ask to help myself for installation and prefer to ask manually installation of applications. They take hours to reply and even after 24 hours do not recieve the thank you emails along with pathetic support as well.

I'm looking for another hosting provider for dedicated web hosting. Please suggest me for that. I have used godaddy and hostgator before joining arvixe.

Please don't sign up with ARVIXE.

priyank 07-03-2012 08:38 PM

it support nyc

If you want to get more information about the it support nyc.
it support nyc
Then i will give you one link just open it and see all the information about the it support nyc.

clo@ 07-05-2012 05:27 AM

Quote:

I'm looking for another hosting provider for dedicated web hosting. Please suggest me for that. I have used godaddy and hostgator before joining arvixe.
One of the best option is Hostzealot.com - their dedicated servers include many useful features. they are stable and fast. Personally I've had a good run dealing with them.
Customers' safety is the main goal for them.

Edmund 07-06-2012 01:04 AM

If you are looking for reliable dedicated servers provider you can use services from Hosteasier. You will be pleased by their affordable prices and featured plans.

How? 07-10-2012 03:42 AM

I definitely know that truth comes out of a comparison. On the account of the fact, can recommend you to check these decent hosts:They offer a wide range of dedicated servers to choose from. So, take your time to compare them and choose the best for your specific needs.

Gorrilas 07-12-2012 01:32 AM

I know that Exmasters if offering high quality dedicated server solutions with high uptime, nice features and low prices.

zitam 07-13-2012 05:12 AM

Hi, you can go for Ipage or Fatcow for Better Dedicated Hosting.. If you are looking for an Indian Hosting Company you can make right decision to choose HostingRaja, they provide reliable Dedicated and Other Hosting Services in India..

robtownley 07-14-2012 04:34 PM

Why not just buy yourself a cheap but powerful pc, such as a dualcore 2.8ghz, 250gb hdd, and 4gb ram, turn it into a LAMP server and then just put it on a fat pipeline with some colocation company, thats the cheapest way to go in my experience.

mastersite 07-18-2012 01:08 AM

Also you can check http://hostzealot.com/en/dedicated
They have various lines of the dedicated servers so you can chose the one you need.
Good luck

afrodita 07-18-2012 02:52 AM

The best dedicated server providers are - b2netsolutions.com and 1paket.com.
Their servers work with no downtime and their support is skillful and responsive.

michael clay 07-18-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jroy (Post 224121)
Hi all,

I'm using arvixe since 2010, at that time they were the best in the list. The features were best, latest technologies and dedicated support team.

For last few months, I'm experiencing the worst support from the company. The hosting application gets errors, the support team is not updated with hosting features and existing errors. They do ask to help myself for installation and prefer to ask manually installation of applications. They take hours to reply and even after 24 hours do not recieve the thank you emails along with pathetic support as well.

Please don't sign up with ARVIXE.

hi
i suggest you to host your webpage at thewebpole.com they provide with cheapest cost and also customer support as quickly if there is any problem because i use this provider for the last few years their supporting is good to me ......

Infinite 07-19-2012 01:43 AM

I think that Hosteasier will perfectly suit your demands.
They are providing high performance services for a reasonable pricing with knowledgeable support.

kayhongbearings 07-19-2012 01:57 AM

I think with the development of technology, the tachnology used to be updated will be outdated.

jonemike 07-19-2012 02:50 AM

nice i really like your post.your post is very informative .

Grignard 07-25-2012 12:55 AM

If you are looking for reliable dedicated server solutions you can use Hostingsource. You will be pleased by their high performance, useful features and knowledgeable support.