Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Need e-hosting with Free SSL Certificates (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=190912)

How? 03-15-2017 06:15 AM

Need e-hosting with Free SSL Certificates

I decided to transfer my e-store to hosting account - need 25 gbs of space, 650 gbs of bandwidth.

I have found a host swissns.ch - do you know anything about their e-hosting services?
They are offering free SSL certificates within their hosting packages.

Pricing looks reasonable, but still hesitate to trust them or not.

What hosting solution should I choose?

Where can I read customer hosting reviews (true) about them?

Gorrilas 03-17-2017 04:53 AM

You will make right choice if you give ViUX.com a try. My network and server uptime are great - 99.99% - sites are always up. This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect.

huesolution2008 03-17-2017 09:49 AM

There are web hosting packages depending on the cost, if the hosting package cover you will get that option, you can try with Host Surf UK

a-b-c-d 03-20-2017 02:11 AM

When there is a SSL certificate to the website, the browser then checks its expiry date and its Certification Authority (CA). If it is issued from an authorised as trusted CA, the browser will display without a warning.

I am impressed by swissns.ch SPECIAL offer:
https://www.swissns.ch/site/lps/ssl/index.html

Use Code: FREESSL and get a FREE DV SSL certificate for your domain! It costs over $40 per year, but you can get it absolutely for FREE.

Infinite 03-23-2017 03:54 AM

I'd say saturn.domains is nice for e-commerce hosting, their servers are fast and staff knows how to manage servers and treat customers to deliver best services. You can get any 1-year shared plan at C$70 with coupon 70HOSTING!

Michel001 03-24-2017 04:07 AM

That's where Secure Socket Layer (SSL) comes in. It’s a mechanism that works between a user’s browser and the website the user is connecting to. In its software, the website has an SSL certificate issued by a trustworthy authority.

Swissns.ch special offer - free ssl certificates - is really perfect.

Thanks for sharing, I will tell my friends and clients. :cool:

Grignard 03-28-2017 05:23 AM

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be nice place to buy hosting solutions with best performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Mod81 03-29-2017 02:31 AM

If your hosting gives you root SSH (such as a VPS) you can get a zero cost SSL from letsencrypt.org The SSL certificate only last for 90 days but you can get them to automatically renew using the certbot program that you would need to install. Some hosting companies are integrating letsencrypt with their control panels so it is worth asking the web host before you sign up whether they support it.
Alternatively if you not able to use letencrypt then register with cloudflare to handle the DNS and firewall for your website. They also offer no cost SSL for your website by effectively proxying your website through their servers using their cloudflare SSL cert. You still get to have SSL your domain name and 99.9% of visitors wont notice the differerence

CPU 03-30-2017 04:46 AM

An SSL certificate inserts random characters into the original information, rendering it incomprehensible to anyone without the proper encryption key. If the information does somehow wind up in the wrong hands, it will be unreadable and therefore useless.

Swissns.ch Free ssl Certificates special looks really cool. I told my friends about this cool offer. Thanks for sharing.

:cool::cool::cool:

They mean business and they provide excellent service.

farhandiesel 03-31-2017 05:14 AM

You must go through there reviews section there you will get good information about services and support