Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   White hat and Black hat SEO (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=56115)

frankellis365 04-02-2012 04:57 AM

White hat and Black hat SEO

When I wish to set up any sort of site, then this is truly extremely essential to reimburse some implication to SEO. If you are part of such forum, you will be familiar with that you are extremely helped as they certainly will help you to learn site designing as well as development as you may only design the best site. This is exclusively with the aid of such forum which I discovered on different SEO strategies throughout which I can create my website SEO as well as user-friendly. Yet, I am preparing to find out on black hat along with white hat strategies, thus I can help further. In fact, I wish to learn further about the difference between such 2 strategies.

bryanbell 04-12-2012 10:23 PM

Black hat and white hat both are SEO techniques, where black hat SEO is not ethical way it is an unethical way to do SEO and white hat SEO is an ethical way to do SEO. Both of them black hat SEO give you a quick result on search engine but not for a long time and it is harmful for your website to use of black hat SEO. Where white hat SEO will not give a quick result but it will give you long term results. There are many techniques of black hat like duplicate content, cloaking, hiding text, link farming etc.…

andersonsjohn 04-12-2012 11:40 PM

White hat seo is for legal activities and black hat seo is for illegal activities.

martinhelen 04-13-2012 12:41 PM

White hat SEO is a best technique because Google allow this technique. I also use this technique for increase ranking of the website in search engine.

jessica733 04-13-2012 11:32 PM

Black hat techniques are those techniques prohibited by search engine and white hat techniques are those techniques are not prohibited by search engine and search engine appreciate these kinds of techniques.

sophiest109 04-17-2012 11:54 AM

White hat is Good for long time results and Black hat seo is best for getting intant results.

amitmax 04-18-2012 06:58 AM

Google never tolerate any website has used black hat techniques and penalize that website.They have aleady set some guidelines and techniques which webmaster need to follow to optimize a website,all those techniques are white hat seo techniques and only those techniques are helpful to improve search engine ranking.

john.cena 04-24-2012 05:22 AM

There are the two method in SEO to get the ranking for a website which is:
- White hate SEO: which follow to all Google panda rules
- Black hate SEO: Which follow to less Google panda rules and ragulation

orionxander 04-26-2017 02:22 AM

Black hat SEO techniques are the one which are not favored or preferred and are considered faulty and improper methods of SEO implications.

White Hat SEO techniques are just opposite of Black Hat SEO techniques and are always welcome in the SEO world.

sanhar 04-26-2017 09:32 PM

Hi,

In Balk hat SEO technique, optimization tasks done by using tricks to get better results for the website. They are not concentrated towards creating better content and visitors. These techniques are disapproved of by search engines and hence a website being penalized or completely removed from the search engine results.

White hat SEO can be defined as optimization done within the search engine guidelines.

Black hat SEO results are sort term where as White hat SEO results are long term. They are involved in creating better content and building a broader user base.

jamesfrank 04-26-2017 09:58 PM

There are 2 techniques in seo.
1) White hat
2) Black hat

white hat seo follows set a guidelines which was implemented by google.
Black hat seo doesn't follow any rules of google guidelines.
Link farming, cloacking, keyword stuffing, doorway pages, hidden text are types of black hat