Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Social Networks (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   How Can I Increase My Youtube Video Views (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=164530)

siva 01-09-2017 02:52 AM

If you have uploaded a video, what is your video about so in that mostly people forget to give proper keyword phrase. For instance if you have not given a proper keyword phrase and have just given a name my first video, I mean is useless because here you had not mentioned about your video.

Billy Pro 01-09-2017 08:31 AM

Firstly, you have to create a good content for your video. This factor will allow your video attract a lot of views naturally. Making everything about your video look professional also play an important role in guaranteeing your video go viral quickly. It means that you have to pay much attention to even small things like: Title, Thumbnail, Description, Keyword, Meta tags. Besides, you have to build up a social network system including Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, .... This will be a key factor. The period of the first two days is proposed to be really important stage for your video. Every effort and suitable strategy you implement within this period will decide whether your video is recommended to users by Youtube itself or not. If things go right, your video get recommendation, It seems that your video is going to be successful.

ravindrakaushik 01-09-2017 10:10 AM

Optimize your videos, use proper tags and write good description for your videos, share it on different social media.

shahid 01-09-2017 11:14 AM

Optimize your videos, use proper tags and write good description for your videos, share it on different social media.

shahid 01-09-2017 11:16 AM

Optimize your videos, use proper tags and write good description for your videos, share it on different social media like facebook, youtube etc

Ajaysharma 01-11-2017 11:18 PM

Post link on Social networking sites FB, Twitter etc..
Mail this YT link to your friends to watch and ask them for commenting and there are freelancers on webs like SEOclerks, they provide service to increase your youtube views for a small cost.

نورهان احمد 02-18-2017 10:21 AM

My Youtube Video Views

dollar-price-today
dollar-price-today

darrensmith67 02-19-2017 10:03 PM

Use right tags for your Video.
Write good descriptions for the video and update.
Submit your videos on different submission sites and share on social media.

Avinash kumar 02-22-2017 02:55 PM

Upload quality video. Proper optimize your youtube channel

beezeees 02-22-2017 05:51 PM

Thanks all of your sharing your valuable feedback on this topic, looking forward for more information in future.

sweetdatingpois 03-08-2017 05:10 AM

t's a program that allows you to send posts to all your followers across all your social media platforms.

Nilima98 03-09-2017 02:06 AM

First upload quality content with proper title and description and share video URL with many social network sites with proper details about your content.

kellenoverseas 03-09-2017 04:12 AM

title and description and share video URL

karoo 03-11-2017 04:26 PM

by ads (money)

vaibhavdhamig 03-11-2017 05:18 PM

How to get youtube views

To get youtube views you just need to go to tecgram.com . In this article i have done the case study on this topic so you can check that link also