Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Social Bookmarking Benefits (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=54820)

eook.joc 02-19-2012 08:44 PM

Social Bookmarking Benefits

1. Social Bookmarking creates further inbound links to your content, which is always a good way to gain the attention of search engine bots and increase your page ranking.

2. especially with the younger generation of internet-philes who are more comfortable receiving news from an online site than by watching television or reading the newspaper.

3. social bookmarking works to market your online business in a viral manner.

4. Social bookmarking is a common place where we can share information and people gather in those places to find their relavant information.

5. It is helps in getting good traffic to your site and also helps in getting good ranking to your site.

6. Social bookmark sites enable you make any link public or private so that we can make a selection of our bookmarks available to each other.

7. Readers who enjoy your content will rate it highly and add it to their list of favourite bookmarks where others can view it and even comment.

8. There are many options for making connections on social bookmarking sites. To find the best you need to take your time and surf around.

9. Making your site popular via social bookmarking process automatically makes it preferred in search engine.

10. These kinds of bookmarks will make these pages visible to search engines by means of a social bookmarking process.

aaricevans 02-19-2012 10:40 PM

Social bookmarking has established to be an valuable way to find out the internet's most interesting content. It creates additional inbound links to your content, which is forever a superior way to increase the attention of search engine bots and increase your page ranking.

skwmk2012 02-20-2012 12:07 AM

Social bookmarking is a method for Internet users to organize, store, manage and search for bookmarks of resources online. It is Websites ranked by a combination of constantly updated traffic statistics. Social bookmarking sites are search engine friendly, and within seven days of submission your back-links start to appear in all major search engines.

1. Digg
2. Diigo
3. Mixx
4. Stumbleupon
5. Delicious
6. Blinklist
7. Reddit
8. Faves etc.

rencho 02-20-2012 12:36 AM

Thanks for share the information

sahildd 02-20-2012 01:02 AM

Social bookmarks are very good for get the page index and for backlinks

seoowner 02-20-2012 03:36 AM

Social bookmarking is very helpful in driving huge amount of traffic and indexing quickly in search engines.

sophia123789 02-20-2012 04:00 AM

Social Bookmarking helps you create inbound link, driving traffic to your site and help index quickly in search engines. Last but least help making your link popular.

johnelway45 02-20-2012 04:20 AM

nice post thanks for sharing.

luciferye 02-21-2012 08:25 PM

Social bookmarking is a method for Internet users to organize, store, manage and search for bookmarks of resources online. It is Websites ranked by a combination of constantly updated traffic statistics.

casandra20 02-22-2012 12:30 AM

I totally agree with your posting i usually do more book makes for my website page ranking.

addyj672 02-22-2012 04:44 AM

Social Bookmarking is on the rise these days. Indeed, it is very convenient having bookmarks to your favorite sites that can be accessed online anytime. You will not just have another relevant backlink but also expose your web site to millions of users. As a result traffic flow will increase.

sahildd 02-22-2012 04:50 AM

Soical bookmarks are very good for get the backlinks and get the page index

johnzaci 06-15-2012 01:36 AM

Thanks you all for this informative thread:)
According to me:
Social Bookmarking is one of the great way of getting popularized yourself with maximum visitors:)

edge-board 06-15-2012 03:38 AM

I still not know how to use it well.

All though I had tried it many times.

jameslarry 06-15-2012 09:22 PM

Yes, social bookmarking is the most powerful marketing technique which can help to improve your site ranking and provides you more traffic. Using social bookmarking, your site will get quality back links from high page rank sites and gives you some traffic from different sites.Submitting your site in high page rank social bookmarking sites is always helpful to your site promotion.