Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Web Promotion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   How to increase the traffic on your website? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=154414)

rockingalways 05-11-2015 04:04 AM

How to increase the traffic on your website?

Hi,
Now a days many SEO rules and regulations has changed .
What are the latest way to increase traffic to your new website ?

How much time it will take to generate traffic to website??

Crystal21 05-16-2015 01:19 PM

To increase traffic for your website you can start with Off Page promotions like Social Media Optimization or you can try to rank for some good keywords, having a decent number of hits. For that you have to work continuously or you can hire some one to do same for your website, you can get many experts on SEOclerks.

sagarverma 05-19-2015 09:25 PM

Promote your website content on your social networking platforms as LinkedIn, Facebook, twitter, pinterest and other such medias.

chinomoreno 05-19-2015 11:23 PM

Social media is one of the best and fastest way to increase your site traffic, but it actually works well with blogging.

harikri 05-19-2015 11:35 PM

Social Media Optimization is the best way to generate traffic nowadays. You can get traffic from Social networking sites.

Michel001 05-21-2015 01:34 AM

Quality, original articles that contain useful and interesting information build your credibility with visitors, creating trust and expanding your reader base.
Based on my experience I would highly recommend paidforumposting.com service if you need to target traffic to your sites. Good luck :cool:

daviddakarai 05-23-2015 04:48 AM

Social media is best way and In Offpage of SEO Article, Blogs, Forums, Video optimization is important.

ashutoshkumar 07-13-2015 07:16 AM

The latest and most beneficial way to generate traffic on a website is by promoting it in social media as it will help a website to get instant visitors easily. Other than that by doing internet marketing also one can drag the attention of many viewers rapildly.

Transcriptionhu 07-13-2015 11:29 AM

Wow! Thank you guys for these awesome tips. I've been wanting to increase my website traffic from 600 hits to 1000 or 2000. I believe I've gotten the right answer. God bless.

shanewatson11 07-13-2015 11:00 PM

You can Increase traffic with effective off page techniques. There are several type of off page techniques. They are given below -:

1.Blog Submission
2. Social Bookamrking
3. Classified ads Posting
4. Forum Posting
5. Guest Posting

CheshtaBose 07-16-2015 04:32 AM

Now it's the time to do something unique for getting the traffic, most of the off-page SEO techniques we using to drive the traffic to our website.
But that is not enough for driving the traffic, some excellent ways are use social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
Share the image on sites like Instagram with the help of an android app, blog posting is a nice way to for getting the traffic. Use techniques like link wheel and link pyramid, use high PR sites, do guest blogging in best sites.

GoSkyGo 07-17-2015 01:31 AM

There are lot of ways to increase your website's traffic.

Social media is the best way to pass through.
As in all above comments, do bookmarking,blog submission,forum posting, etc.., but finally share every url through social networking sites to get good results

cwvps 07-21-2015 09:58 AM

Social media, especially Facebook are number 1 for that, it seems nowadays. Also, it seems to me that guest blogging is a great way to connect with other people from your niche, to offer some value on another place too and to offer you host the same - a place for his/her blog post. Bunch of quality backlinks this way you might get.